Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Family accom that isn't just 4 beds in a room?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We stayed in a chalet in La Rosiere (although it is a long time ago now). We had a double and kids had a small but perfectly suitable bunk room at the same end of the corridor. Far enough away that we did not disturb them while we were chatting around the dinner table after they'd gone to bed, but close enough to know they weren't wandering round. Also, a hotel in Flaine with bunks in the front lobby of the room, and a double in the bedroom. Still preferred our own space though and an apartment.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Ciorsdah, have a look at Sunweb - they have loads of apartments in not so mainstream resorts so you're not paying for mileage you're not likely to use and they have an option to filter out "no sleeping in lounge". You might one to look at "1 bedroom cabine" type apartments that sleep 6 so ignoring the bed settee in the lounge and there is a door to an alcove / hallway / interior bedroom with bunks as well as a separate double bedroom so you can close off from the kids and stay up in the living room. With the money you're saving on half board to get the space, you could eat out a few times in the week so wouldn't feel so arduous.

Here's an example https://www.sunweb.co.uk/ski/france/val-cenis/val-cenis/residence-les-balcons-de-val-cenis-le-haut. Here's the "official" website that also has a plan on it - https://www.les-balcons.com/en/accommodation/les-balcons-de-val-cenis-le-haut/ .
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Depends on your budget but lots of choices here

https://www.ernalow.co.uk/en-gb
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I guess some people just like hotels. Personally, I dislike them and the bigger and more expensive they are, the more I dislike them. I've stayed in quite a lot, sometimes in moderately exotic places (from Aruba to Zimbabwe) when working, and whilst decent hotels fulfilled a function of providing a safe, clean place to sleep, for work trips, especially if I was on my own (and when somebody else was paying....) it's absolutely not what I want on holiday. But clearly there are some people for whom being in a good hotel and having lots of nice food put in front of them is a key aspect of a holiday. I dislike living in institutions of any sort - never did "halls" when I was a student, didn't even have school dinners in school, and you'd have to pay me to go on a big ship cruise.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy