Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chemmy's Dumpster Challenge Completed!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
AL9000 wrote:
Quote:

I'm Seahoob, holder of the golden ticket…

Shocked

If that’s the case, she should be asking for his autograph!

I was too modest to mention that......
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Klamm Franzer, Great idea! Sort of snowheads royalty......
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Seahoob wrote:
AL9000 wrote:
Quote:

Shocked

She should be asking for a restraining order.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Seahoob wrote:
AL9000 wrote:
Quote:

Shocked

She should be asking for a restraining order.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Seahoob wrote:

Good grief, dont tell me you're going to be skiing round Gressoney with a crown on your head Puzzled
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Brilliant story! Laughing Laughing
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowheid wrote:
Seahoob wrote:

Good grief, dont tell me you're going to be skiing round Gressoney with a crown on your head Puzzled

Probably just a tiara Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Seahoob wrote:
@ster, The plan was a gental prod / squeeze of each bag to see if they felt like clothing. Luckily there was an empty bin so we adopted a prod, squeeze and hurl into the next bin routine.
The appartments were in a posh bit of Salford ( Toofy Grin ), so the quality of the bin bags was high. I only suffered one slight bag failure resulting in a light shower of coffee grounds, astrol appeared to be teflon coated.

Find anything else interesting?

No, but it would be a good location for bin diving, I think the BBC use the place for their staff, you may get to spot some celebraties. I can let you have the address and door code for a small fee.

No need, there are enough "celebrities" around here to save me driving 4 hours up north to see some.

So none of the posh inhabitants were concerned about 2 people rifling through their rubbish? Didnt think you were from the tabloids? And after all that you didnt get to meet the celeb herself, rather took instruction from twitter and a voice at the end of a phone then sent off this material from the bins to an address that purported to have her at the other end?

Klamm Franzer wrote:
@Seahoob, Maybe Admin could wheel you out to glad-hand VIP's now you have increased your social currency.

After a thorough disinfecting from the skip juice, that sounds a plan!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Klamm Franzer wrote:
Do you know the surnames of Chas and Dave?" Cool

Can't remember them right now, but I do know that they played the hook on Eminem's My Name Is.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
JailBaitMcFlude wrote:
Klamm Franzer wrote:
Do you know the surnames of Chas and Dave?" Cool

Can't remember them right now, but I do know that they played the hook on Eminem's My Name Is.

Da Cockney Bambata?!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowheid wrote:
Seahoob wrote:

Of course, It will put me in the lead for the "Great Bash Hat Challenge" that Killjoy and Klamm Franzer started in Arabba.

Klamm's signature line is taunting everyone.

What do you mean, have you never heard of the GBHC?
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.

Beautiful bunch of flowers arrived today from Chemmy! What a lovely person.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Seahoob, Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy