Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any Snowcentre Hemel discounts?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking to take some private lessons / time on the slope in October with the kids. Are there any discount codes around for the snow centre at Hemel?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
time on the slopes .. make use of the excellent offer on monthly pass and go every day
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Elsie80, The new look snow show is happening in October in Birmingham and Hemel normally chum the waters with free passes there, and there are loads of free passes to the show around at the moment, so if that works for you, that could be a thing.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Richard_Sideways, @Elsie80, You can go yourself to the show and get those on offer (but don’t buy a ticket to the show, get a free ticket code, there are still a few about). Or you not go and instead see who cant use theirs, I ended up giving away my Hemel vouchers to a SH last time there was a ski show.

But I see from the site that the Snow Dome in Tamworth is a sponsor and exhibitioner (no mention of Hemel) so any dome vouchers on offer at the show might be from Tamworth this year?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Elsie80, this discount code may work for you, 21LP10 for 20% off.

they have just worked for me for a couple of 3 hour lift passes.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Reminder that Snowheads get 55% discount on Mount Hemel annual membership. Which in turn gets you 30% discount on lessons and passes and 10% of food and drinks.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@anarchicsaltire, it would be really handy if that was extended to the Chillfactore, now that Hemel own it.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
anarchicsaltire wrote:
Reminder that Snowheads get 55% discount on Mount Hemel annual membership. Which in turn gets you 30% discount on lessons and passes and 10% of food and drinks.
how does one go about getting that?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Awdbugga wrote:
@anarchicsaltire, it would be really handy if that was extended to the Chillfactore, now that Hemel own it.

See no reason why that won't happen though admin may have to have a word with Ian to get agreement and update their system. A group of Hemel members, several of whom are snowheads are going up to Chill factor on Thursday using their Hemel monthly passes.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Timmycb5 wrote:
anarchicsaltire wrote:
how does one go about getting that?

Think you may have to subscribe/donate to snowheads. I just flashed my SuperSnowhead card when renewing my membership today.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi
First post
I used to be a member at Hemel but haven't been for a while due to an achilles problem. I did my membership through the now defunct action sports club. I saw this thread and rang Hemel at the start of August re the process of the snowheads discount. The woman I spoke to was unaware of snowheads. Can anyone offer any clarity on this.
Smile Richard
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Groupon have some group lesson offers for Hemel.
I have also used my Snowhead membership for discount on Hemel membership.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@217000, there's a long standing thread (that gets updated from time to time) mentioning discounts for super/mega snowHeads. https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=44644

How to become a super/mega snowHead: https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/support_snowHeads.php
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Smile Thanks for the replies
re 44644 - the link keeps coming up "The topic or post you requested does not exist"
Is it a thread only available to super/mega snowHeads?
Also the October Hemel ski test looks interesting Smile
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
217000 wrote:
Smile Thanks for the replies
re 44644 - the link keeps coming up "The topic or post you requested does not exist"
Is it a thread only available to super/mega snowHeads?

Ah, yes, that's true, sorry my mistake. P.S welcome to snowHeads! snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy