Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EasyJet cancelled flights

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
EasyJet cancelled our 10 am Basel to Bristol flight last night at 11pm. Thankfully I looked at my phone before going to sleep. The only alternative they offered online was a flight on Sunday. So we had to rebook flights from Geneva today at full price. I appreciate the weather isn’t great and we’re sitting at Geneva watching the delays and have heard of planes being unable to unload passengers because it’s too windy. My understanding is that airlines are obliged to offer flights from alternative airports if they cancel. Has anyone any experience of getting their money back in these circumstances? Hoping to get home tonight!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Easyjet left us high and dry in Montpellier about three summers back, along with 150 others, as we were waiting to board. A photocopied bit of paper was handed out, with the airport agents (all the Easyjet staff disappeared …. to bottle the furore?) passing on the message “Make your own way back to the UK”.

Claim from Easyjet directly and they’ll refund your bank account in days, a slick system.

As an aside, well known ambulance chasers telephoned me a few months later about making a claim. I haven’t got a clue how they got my details, I always tick or untick every box to maximise privacy and swerve all marketing. The salesman solicitor was insistent that we can make another claim, even though we’d been repaid in full and a force majeure was the cause (huge electric storms across western Europe).

I signed up and he was proved correct. 9 months later 4 cheques for £300 came through the letterbox.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They cancelled my Gva - Belfast flight once. We rebooked Gva - Luton and Luton - Belfast to get back that day. EJ refunded the flight costs and paid compensation. Took a while but they did it (not weather driven).
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Not had any personal gripes with EJ
I was in Innsbruck airport a few weeks ago when the weather led to a few cancelled flights
Jet2, BA and some others were using the ground agents to arrange overnight accommodation for their delayed passengers
EJ were just telling their passengers to sort themselves out via their app
Not sure I would have been a happy bunny?
No issue with the fact that flights had been cancelled visibility into Innsbruck was pants.
We had a night in Innsbruck which was fine Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You also get the compensation for kids and even infants who havent got their own seat. We got 600€ per person back when it went tits up- just applied directly to the airline (BA)
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bristol airport was open & taking flights. So maybe need to find out why the flight was cancelled. They may say it was weather related, which you can argue the airport was open.
They may say that Bristol Airport reduced capacity, which would be quite difficult to prove unless you can Bristol Airport to confirm if that was true or not.
If the airport did, then it would events beyond EasyJet control.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Mr.Egg, Basel shuts quick with wind - i’ve had go-arounds and diversions to Mannheim….
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy