Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

UNVACCINATED OVER 12s ENTRY TO FRANCE

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
ENTRY TO FRANCE OVER 12s Unvaccinated over 12s now require PCR or antigen test to enter France & no longer take on the vaccination status of their parents
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
From the Facebook Ski Club Page and on the French Embassy to the UK link also "All unvaccinated children aged 12-17 are subject to the same travel regulations as unvaccinated adults". Also just confirmed on Eurostar information.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They also need a statement of honour which is new. Before I think they were included on the parents.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the updates, its hard to keep up! My daughter is 13 and has one vaccine and one proof of recovery (within 4 months). I know that this will be enough for a pass sanitaire but am I correct that this does not count as fully vaccinated for entry to France and she will therefore need a pre departure negative test? Many thanks
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Kandahar1 wrote:
Thanks for the updates, its hard to keep up! My daughter is 13 and has one vaccine and one proof of recovery (within 4 months). I know that this will be enough for a pass sanitaire but am I correct that this does not count as fully vaccinated for entry to France and she will therefore need a pre departure negative test? Many thanks

Yes you are correct. I am in a similar situation - one child has no jabs but has proof of recovery, so I have his QR code for the TousAntiCovid App, so all good for ski lift, restaurants, hotel etc. But now we find out he will need an antigen test within 48 hrs (or PCR within 72 hrs) to enter France. I had just sent back all our tests for a refund after the announcement at the weekend, and then I see this. Hopefully all those that need to know will find out before they travel....
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for clarification. We aren't travelling until 5th March so goodness knows what will change between now and then rolling eyes
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We were in France last week. Never asked for covid proof when using the lifts once x
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Busymum, I was there a couple of weeks ago for a weekend, and we were asked for it at every single cafe/restaurant as well as the lifts once. But this is about actually ENTERING France. You will DEFINITELY be asked for your vaccination status there.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Busymum wrote:
We were in France last week. Never asked for covid proof when using the lifts once x
This post is about the rule changes today that 12-17 year olds with only one jab or no jabs, can no longer enter France under their parent’s vaccination status, that they need to take a LFD test. This does not effect the Pass Sanitaire.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Gov uk has now confirmed this change and unvaccinated teenagers do need to test for entry
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Are they also only to able to enter for essential reasons?? Or does that not apply to them?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@L0ve2ski, that doesn’t apply. I had the same question when I Read this thread, but it’s the testing and paperwork that’s needed only. Panic over!

https://uk.ambafrance.org/COVID-19-rules-for-travel-between-France-and-the-UK-28918
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy