Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help!...how to get to St Anton now??? Missed Gatwick flight

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

There's no need to upload it to any French app

You would need the French anticovid app anyway for the bluetooth proximity to infected people component. (Like the NHS Covid 19 contact tracing app in the UK.) It sort of make sense to me to keep them in the same place.

We went into a couple bars in La Rosiere where they were not checking the QR codes at all. They were never checked on the French lift system. Things were more rigorous in Italy, where your QR code was required to enter the lift system. My wife was refused access to a telecabine in La Thuile because she only had a pull up buff instead of a face mask. Fortunately they let her onto chair lifts.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
johnE wrote:
Quote:

You would need the French anticovid app anyway for the bluetooth proximity to infected people component. (Like the NHS Covid 19 contact tracing app in the UK.) It sort of make sense to me to keep them in the same place.

But you don't actually need that.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I am pleased that Tony the Tomahawk made it to St Anton!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sugarmoma666 wrote:
johnE wrote:
Quote:

I simply disabled the contact tracing function on the TCA app it’s just asking for trouble. Like our wonderful track an trace which gives hits randomly eg. Next door garden etc
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sugarmoma666 wrote:
johnE wrote:
Quote:

I simply disabled the contact tracing function on the TCA app it’s just asking for trouble. Like our wonderful track an trace which gives hits randomly eg. Next door garden etc
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@sugarmoma666, You are right you do not need to be contacted because people near you have covid or that you caught it and people you have been in contact with should be told.

On a similar point you don't have be polite and considerate to any other people.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
johnE wrote:
@sugarmoma666, You are right you do not need to be contacted because people near you have covid or that you caught it and people you have been in contact with should be told.

On a similar point you don't have be polite and considerate to any other people.

Are you still running the NHS COVID app when in the UK? I’m not sure many people are any more.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Red Leon, Of course. Isn't everyone?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
johnE wrote:
@Red Leon, Of course. Isn't everyone?

Not AFAIK. Too many unnecessary pings for most people, I think.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I switched it off last summer
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@johnE, as you don't have to isolate if you're fully jabbed now and don't have to use it for venues any more, I think most people have deleted it.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy