Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Gardena Parking?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

just wondering if anyone has tips for which carparks near lifts are best in the valley. Which are likely to have most space?

Staying out of town in Ortisei, and ski busses here are few.... would like more flexibility.

Any tips?

thank you
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Plan de Gralba for Piz Seteur lift.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thank you
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Definitely Plan Gralba, as well as Dantercepies along the road in front of the gondola if you get there early. There's also a smallish lot, I think, near Ciampinoi. Not sure if you can park there all day.

Edit: Forgot to add Col Raiser, of course, for the Seceda, but also I think you could use it for the underground express train across to Sassolongo.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thank you too. Car parks seem generally ok in the morning - eg at bottom of Alpe de Suisi lift - very empty when we arrived around 8.30 (early for italy i know). But all those we have seen as we have been skiing also seemed not full.

Only drove once in the end - figured out a good ski bus route on days 2 and 3.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
never had any problems in parking round the paradiski area...but if you are taking a diesel remember to fill up with anti gel fuel or take the additive with you
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
DaveD wrote:
never had any problems in parking round the paradiski area...but if you are taking a diesel remember to fill up with anti gel fuel or take the additive with you

Puzzled

I don't understand why you mentioned the Paradiski area, the OP was asking about parking in Val Gardena, not France!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
You're right...an age related problem...I meant the (Dolomiti) Superski..area.. Blue Big Wink Neutral Embarassed
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@DaveD, that's fine, I can relate to having "senior moments" too! Laughing snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy