Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

National Snow Show NEC Birm 15 16 Oct 2022 - free tickets!

Poster: A snowHead
Quote:
We are very excited to share the news that The National Snow Show 2022 Box Office is now open!

Our 2022 show is going to be bigger and better than the last with more brands, more features and even more inspiration for skiers and snowboarders of all abilities.

Don't miss speakers including Anna Turney, Keme Nzerem, Chemmy Alcott, Eddie 'The Eagle' Edwards, Mollie Hughes, Tim Warwood and our incredible host Scott Penman with many more BIG announcements coming soon.

To celebrate the launch we are giving away 1000 free tickets to the first people to register using the code LAUNCH click on the link below to register - see you in October!

https://nationalsnowshow.seetickets.com/event/the-national-snow-show/nec/2208411

https://nationalsnowshow.com/

I enjoyed it last year, and would happily give them the tenner for a ticket this year - but can't say no to a freebie snowHead more money to spend on exhibitors instead!

Edit: confirmed current code (as of 11th Oct) - SNOWSHOW

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 11-10-22 11:54; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks, Tickets for me and my daughter bagged!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Got ours, see you there @fixx, Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks fixx - x2 sorted. Really enjoyed it last year.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
cheers, have got tickets for me and my daughters for this year, will make a weekend of it in Brum again like last October
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Anybody know dates for oktobertest?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
NickyJ wrote:

If it's on its usual weekend it'll be the 8th/9th Oct.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks @fixx Smile
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
spyderjon wrote:
NickyJ wrote:

If it's on its usual weekend it'll be the 8th/9th Oct.

Thanks... i was trying to remember if it has been the week later.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
More free tickets being promoted, code LAUNCH.

Quote:
With just over 4 months until the National Snow Show 2022, we are working hard to create an event that is going to be even bigger and better than the last with more brands, more features and even more inspiration for skiers and snowboarders of all abilities. The show will take place at the NEC Birmingham on 15th - 16th October and it is going to be epic!

Don't miss speakers including Anna Turney, Keme Nzerem, Chemmy Alcott, Eddie 'The Eagle' Edwards, Mollie Hughes, Tim Warwood and our incredible host Scott Penman with more BIG announcements coming soon.

Get ready to shop a wide range of exciting brands and enjoy taking part in incredible features such as the Snowdome Slope, Skate Mini Ramp, Snowsports Coaching Zone, Apres Pavilion and more.

Get your FREE ticket now with code LAUNCH
See you in October!

https://nationalsnowshow.com/
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Another code in case the above doesn't work:
SKIEXCHANGE

Quote:
Here at Ski Exchange we are the official retail partners for the show. This means we are able to offer all our customers FREE tickets to the two day event.

Head over to the National Snow Show official webpage, and enter the following code at the checkout: SKIEXCHANGE

https://nationalsnowshow.seetickets.com/tour/the-national-snow-show
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks. Have bagged a couple of tickets.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Cheers @fixx,
See you there, I'm a big fan of Ski Exchange boot fitting.
Best fitted ski boots I've ever had .... and I've a lot of very uncomfortable boots in the past.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
On the off chance anyone is still looking, the following code is currently working. Less than 3 weeks to go!

Quote:
SNOWSHOW
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Thanks
snow report
@Mike Pow, not Japan repping this year?
snow report
ster wrote:
@Mike Pow, not Japan repping this year?

Not this year. They're not sending anyone over.

But I am on the Snow Stage with The Ski Podcast on Saturday 15th at 11:15 talking about Turkey.

I'm sure Japan will get mentioned too.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Fri 30-09-22 10:45; edited 1 time in total
latest report
fixx wrote:
On the off chance anyone is still looking, the following code is currently working. Less than 3 weeks to go!

Quote:
SNOWSHOW

Cheers for that. Just grabbed a couple. Enjoyed it last year, though I don't think I'll be dragging my kids with me again this year Laughing
latest report
The speaker list and timings have been published.

https://nationalsnowshow.com/agenda
latest report
ster wrote:
The speaker list and timings have been published.

https://nationalsnowshow.com/agenda

Excellent line-up of speakers. Something for everyone I think plus some eye-candy in the form of Chemmy (and Colin, if you’re Gerry).

Will there be a SnowHeads (TM) zone?
latest report
Dan Egan is a good bloke. Spoke to him last year when he was promoting his autobiography with Ellis Brigham. Knew nothing about him then but he has done the lot!

But I hear Mike Richards is a bit of a chancer. wink
ski holidays
Super, needed that!
fixx wrote:

Quote:
SNOWSHOW
latest report
And for those staying on in Birmingham don’t forget The Motorhome & Caravan Show the following week!
latest report
I see that @mikepow and I will be the warm up act for Olympic medal winners Jenny Jones and Billy Morgan. At least we should have a big audience by the end of the session... wink
ski holidays
ster wrote:
Dan Egan is a good bloke. Spoke to him last year when he was promoting his autobiography with Ellis Brigham. Knew nothing about him then but he has done the lot!

But I hear Mike Richards is a bit of a chancer. wink

You saw me speak last year then
latest report
iainm wrote:
…. At least we should have a big audience by the end of the session... wink

Laughing

Ah…bless.
ski holidays
wink
ski holidays
I’ll be heading down on the Saturday, looking forward to meeting up with fellow snowHead!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:
I’ll be heading down on the Saturday, looking forward to meeting up with fellow snowHead
It'll be the Sunday for me and Mrs MA.

Let's have a roll call of attending snowHead!!
snow conditions
Hi Snowheads I'll be there with the Turf Nurse on Saturday .. I suppose we'll have to wear our SnowHead buffs?
Hi @fixx, SNOWSHOW worked a minute ago.
I rang Ski Exchange for a ticket and they said their's might not be working, but suggested SNOWSHOW
ski holidays
If anyone cant make the Snow Show and want to see Dan Egan, he's also appearing as follows (I've put myself down for the London date on 12 Oct as not sure I can get to the Snow Show, but you could get to ski with him at Hemel!):

USA Hall of Fame Skier Dan Egan visits the UK during October
Dan Egan, one of the world’s most renowned extreme skiers, will tour the UK in October to promote his new book, All Terrain Skiing Volume 2 and tell stories from his epic Thirty Years in a White Haze, the 2021 account of his worldwide adventures.

Booking can be made via the Eventbrite links below.

Dates and venues:

Wednesday October 12, 7pm to 9pm – Altimus Store, 176 Kensington High St, London, W8 7RG

Come and hear Dan talk about his new book, All Terrain Volume II, along with stories from his recent 30 Years in a White Haze biographical account of his life in skiing. The event is free but bookings must be made, will include a refreshment.
Cost: free to attend event, book here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/extreme-skiing-pioneer-dan-egan-at-altimus-store-in-london-tickets-429185755147

Venue: altimusoutdoor.com

Thursday October 13, 3pm to 5pm – The Snow Centre, Hemel Hempstead (St Albans Hill, Hemel Hempstead, HP3 9NH)

Cost: £49 per person, including a two hour skiing session at The Snow Centre with equipment hire accompanied by Dan Egan. Note: skiers must be able to perform parallel turns and use a drag lift.

There’s also a chance afterwards to attend a free talk session with Dan from 5.30 – 6.30pm

Book here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ski-with-dan-egan-at-the-snow-centre-tickets-427270887727

Venue: www.thesnowcentre.com
snow report
There is a 'Hall of Fame' for skiers in the US?
ski holidays
Richard_Sideways wrote:

They do ski there I believe plus have a bit of ski industry - https://skihall.com/
snow conditions
mountainaddict wrote:
Quote:
I’ll be heading down on the Saturday, looking forward to meeting up with fellow snowHead
It'll be the Sunday for me and Mrs MA.

Let's have a roll call of attending snowHead!!

I'll be there on the Saturday. snowHead
ski holidays
ster wrote:
Richard_Sideways wrote:

They do ski there I believe plus have a bit of ski industry - https://skihall.com/

It's a little bit weird in that it is in that well known ski destination of Michigan and full of people no one in Europe has ever heard of but were famous for ski ballet or designing fartbags in the 70s. Still they actually admitted Sherman Poppen last year so there is some hope for them. ( arguably 20+ years too late.
ski holidays
DrLawn wrote:
Hi Snowheads I'll be there with the Turf Nurse on Saturday .. I suppose we'll have to wear our SnowHead buffs?
Hi @fixx, SNOWSHOW worked a minute ago.
I rang Ski Exchange for a ticket and they said their's might not be working, but suggested SNOWSHOW

Thanks for confirming that one is still working Very Happy

I'm not sure on days yet - organizing people is frustrating at times Laughing Probably Saturday, so I can head back on Sunday too if I feel I need to. I did both days last year, loads to fill the time!
snow conditions
Hi fixx,
It would be nice to see you there and I'll keep an eye out for you.
snow report
I decided randomly check and the code SNOWSHOW is still getting free tickets.
latest report
My son has his first ever game as a ref on the Saturday which has rather ballsed up my plans for the Saturday, but I hope to be able to come along to this for the afternoon. Sunday is out, as said same son is playing the other side of the whistle. Bl**dy kids doing sports. Laughing
snow report
Looks like I'm in for Saturday (and maybe a bit of Sunday too, TBC). @DrLawn and everyone else, hopefully I'll see a few of you there!

SNOWSHOW still working as a code for free tickets this Tuesday morning too Wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy