Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Covid Recovery Certificate for Austria

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My daughter has just recovered from Covid. To get into Austria without a PCR (which might still be positive) she will need a Covid Recovery Certificate. I don’t see anyway to get one through the Scottish NHS. Has anyone used the online companies that provide them for £80-90? Otherwise it’s a trip to our local private doctor for £150.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The Austrian government already provides a certificate in English which can be downloaded here:
https://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/Bundesnormen/NOR40240345/II_589_2021_Anlage_I.pdf

It just requires to be completed and signed by the house doctor.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Flexon, I got one through the Scottish NHS. I requested a PCR from the govt. website (or phone line, can't quite remember exactly now) and, after returning a positive test to them in the post, my covid passport was automatically updated. Immunity started 10 days from date of test and is valid for roughly 6 months.
It might be worth requesting one now, if she didn't do that when she was ill, in the chance of still returning a +ve result. Just to get the stamp on her covid status for future eventualities.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the replies.Unfortunately, my NHS doctor refuses to sign the Austrian form ( I can understand they don’t want to take on additional admin work). I’m not sure the app for recovery will work for Austria as the form needs signing.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Have you tried offering them money?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The recovery certificate on the English NHS app was accepted in Austria (entry at airport, bars, restaurants) a couple of weeks ago for my 16 year old daughter at the time you needed 2 vaccinations plus either booster or proof of recovery to do anything. No-one expected a hard copy signed certificate.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy