Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Offsite Parking Heathrow

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Heathrow onsite parking seemed a little pricey when i checked

Has anyone used any of these, They are in price order

Heathrow Park and Ride T1,T2,T3,T4,T5
Express Park and Ride T1,T2,T3,T4,T5

Someone else is driving but ill doubt they'll go for Meet and great , even though ive had no issues in the past
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
POD parking has been the best compromise in the past, if the terminal suits you; less that short stay but a two minute pod ride directly into the terminal.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There's Holiday Extra's Purple Parking which is on Bath Road close to terminal 2, right next to a Premier Inn for those who like to come the night before.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've found NCP Flightpath good in the past for T2. generally one of the cheapest plus TopCashback making it cheaper again.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've used Heathrow Long Stay T2 a couple of times. It can take a while to find a space, but you keep your the keys to your car and the buses are regular. I'd happily use it again. (It looks like the price for a week has doubled since when I last use it though!)
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I’ll take a look .. but keep them coming
We are flying from T5 and POD parking is £130. , meet and greet £105 , long stay £94

The others I’ve seen/ mentioned £45-60
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Have got a room booked at the premier inn on bath road and apparently they have a deal with holiday extras for airport parking which gives me a price of £53 for purple parking T2.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@wasley, which did you choose in the end?

I had booked the cheap Meet&Greet but then cancelled when I saw that it was actually at T2/3 despite claiming to be T5, so I wouldn't be saving time or game for an early check in at T5.

Apparently the Pods aren't running (according to their website) so I don't see that there's any difference between that and a regular long stay shuttle bus.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
tomj wrote:

I had booked the cheap Meet&Greet but then cancelled when I saw that it was actually at T2/3 despite claiming to be T5, so I wouldn't be saving time or game for an early check in at T5.

Apparently the Pods aren't running (according to their website) so I don't see that there's any difference between that and a regular long stay shuttle bus.

I booked the Long Stay at Heathrow for £92 as there are 4 of us only £23 each and saved a lot of faff.

Good job you posted as I Just look again and its now reduced down to £83 , so ill cancel the original and rebook

thanks
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
wasley wrote:
tomj wrote:

I booked the Long Stay at Heathrow for £92 as there are 4 of us only £23 each and saved a lot of faff.

Good job you posted as I Just look again and its now reduced down to £83 , so ill cancel the original and rebook

thanks

Is that the official parking? You don’t even need to cancel - just adjust arrival time slightly earlier and it should trigger a refund
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
NickyJ wrote:
wasley wrote:
tomj wrote:

thanks

Is that the official parking? You don’t even need to cancel - just adjust arrival time slightly earlier and it should trigger a refund

Just tried it and didn't even have to amend the times , it showed the 6 parking options and i just re-selected the Long stay and it issued a refund
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@wasley, excellent. I found this one time when I had gone in to make the booking a bit earlier as had decided wanted to allow more time…. It did it triggered a refund and then spent ages checking everything as was convinced I had accidentally reduced the number of days!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
NickyJ wrote:

Top tip! I just changed the arrival time from 6am to 5am (which I was thinking doing anyway) and saved £8. Thanks very much Toofy Grin
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy