Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Day 2 - return to UK tests - how does it work ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have some spare LFT’s from a trip that didn’t happen before Christmas.
I have used some to fly out last weekend (phone certificate checked at the airport and all went well)
Will need more for the return day 2 test and I apparently need some reference/order numbers to put on the return UK passenger locator form before I fly.
First question - there is 4 of us and I can only find one reference number from the original order, will I be ok using the same number on multiple locator forms?
Secondly when we have done the tests and got the certificates what do you we actually need to do with them ? who/where do I need to send them too? Do track & trace call you to chase them up ?
All looks a bit flaky to me and a potential waste of my cash.
Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I had a spare fit-to-fly test from a cancelled trip pre-xmas, so was able to put its ref-no on the return PLF form and did the test when I got home yesterday.

Got the negative result certificate back from Chronomics in seconds, but nowhere to register them.

I assume if you tested +ve your supplier would notify the govt. who would chase you via the info you provided on the PLF, but if you're -ve there's no further action required
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
geoffers wrote:

I assume if you tested +ve your supplier would notify the govt. who would chase you via the info you provided on the PLF, but if you're -ve there's no further action required

Spot on. I and 2 mates arrived back from Selva yesterday. My roomie has tested pos, myself and the single room pal, neg. I've had Gov T&T chasing me today.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Can confirm a positive result will get through to the government, although how much longer they're going to bother is unclear. Currently 1 day away from being able to start lfts to lift quarantine.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Can you use the same reference number on multiple locator forms ?
I can only seem to find one number on my original purchase email but there are 4 tests on it ?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
When we ordered 2day return tests from Randox, the order email had a ref no for each return test in addition to the order ref number.
For the outgoing lfts we only had the order ref.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pbsmith wrote:
Can you use the same reference number on multiple locator forms ?
I can only seem to find one number on my original purchase email but there are 4 tests on it ?

The UK PLF requires a specific format of code for day2 test. Starts with an identifier for the test company (c19 testing ones start CNINE for example). Test bought for pre-departure won't have it.
You can contact them and ask them to issue a day2 test code. For c19 you can do it via... https://www.c19testing.co.uk/generateplfref/ I guess other companies do similar.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The day 2 test is abolished from 11 February for fully vaccinated travellers.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
With C19testing just start the registration process for each test using it's unique identifier, there's then a question asking if it's for a 2 day test, if so say yes then it will give you a unique PLF reference for you to use. When you complete the PLF use that unique number which is then checked against a database somewhere and rejected if wrong or a duplicate.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
pam w wrote:
The day 2 test is abolished from 11 February for fully vaccinated travellers.

Assuming @pbsmith, only went for a week when he "flew out last weekend" he'll be coming back before that.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Yes - but given the thread title I thought it was worth chucking that in there. Plus, I'm smug because I fly back into UK on February 12th.... Little Angel
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@adithorp, why assume that he went for a week?
Very annoyingly we are due back on the 6th February, so yet more tests to buy, but we came away on the 14th January.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Well we just « recycled » tests from a very brief trip in October, we left UK on day 2 so didn’t bother using them.

We’ll leave this trip before results could arrive so we’ll still have valid codes.

I am aware of folks recycling codes many multiple times …
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy