Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet Hold luggage

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We want to take a suitcase with us on our next trip. If we check it in, in advance we have to pay for both there and back. But the suitcase will stay in Kirchberg. It says we can check it in for just one way at the airport. But Ill be dammed if I can find it anywhere how much that is in comparison to just checking it in, in advance, and obviously paying for both ways.

Has anyone done this, and how much was it in comparison? Was it not worth it?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've seen suggestions online that doing it one-way at the airport costs £50. There may not be much in it vs booking a bag both ways and just using one.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You could book one way flights in both directions. Out with a bag, back without.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yep, but unfortunately, we`ve done the booking. She knew the score when I booked, but is now .................

Just managed to get on a chat line with them, and its roughly what DidierCouch had said. £48 at the airport. So I basically may as well bite the bullet and pay for both ways on line before hand. Gives options on the return
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@jafa, try again with EasyJet. I’ve taken a hold bag out a few times one way at the start of the season and it wasn’t an issue.
Vague recollection of a friend being changed around £70 for a one way bag GVA-EDI a few years ago at the airport. He’d flown out with BA and had luggage included but completely forgot about his hold bag on the return with EasyJet.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy