Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2022 Aosta Valley Pass - online and MB Skyway?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So if all the ducks align we hope to be repeating our trip of 2020. Buying a valley pass and visiting different resorts.

First question is online lift pass discounts. Looks a big difference in price between

https://www.skilife.ski/en/skipass/

and

[url=https://www.visitmonterosa.com/en/acquista-skipass/?click=bottonehome][/url] - much cheaper

Are they both equally valid sites?
There's also the question of how sensible it is to buy online in advance of course when covid may throw a last minute curve ball of course.
Do insurance companies cover advance-bought lift passes?

Last question is that valley pass multi day (5 I think) also included a lift pass up the Skyway which was great fun. There's no mention of it on those two websites so does that mean they've removed that as a benefit?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We've bought ours in advance online because we didn't want any potential risk of getting caught out by the capacity reduction and pass number restiction, following tha Aosta Valley going into orange.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Where was that bought from?

Anyone know if they’d be covered by insurance if holiday cancelled (positive lft) at the last minute?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Had an email response to say the Skyway is included in 3 day or more Little Angel pass
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
MHskier wrote:
Where was that bought from?

Anyone know if they’d be covered by insurance if holiday cancelled (positive lft) at the last minute?

From here https://cervino.skiperformance.com/en/store#/en/buy

No passes can be purchased for weekends in Cervinia (according to the signs stuck to the skipass office), only online, if you're looking buy on site.

Lift pass reimbursement is possible with a positive LFT depending on the insurance company. We have free annual travel insurance from elsewhere for winter sports but it doesn't cover covid cancellations, so we bought the basic LV travel insurance with no extras or luggage cover, etc for the covid cancellation cover; it was a miniscule cost compared to the whole trip and eased any cancellation worries.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
LV is the insurance I went with so that’s good news. Ta
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hope this is OK to post.
We changed our trip last minute from cervinia to val thorens. Our deposit on the cervinia accomodation has been held by the owner, however they have said that if we want to use it for another trip this season, we can. It can only be for this winter season.

I would like for someone else to use this deposit if possible? Deposit is 420. The accomodation is hotel Perruquet. The owner has said the deposit is transferable to anyone.

Please contact me here or on WhatsApp 00353 87293 7613, if you could use this deposit
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
More questions about Aosta valley ski pass.

I am headed to Courmayeur and was looking at buying a pass online. Given that Courmayeur is quite is quite small resort, I expect to be spending time in La Thuile and Pila. The standard 6 day Courmayeur pass includes 2 days in other Aosta valley resorts. But I suspect I will want more than 2 days. In which case an Aosta valley pass seems to to be the best one to choose. However, whereas it is possible to get a Courmayeur pass online, it does not appear possible to get an Aosta valley pass online.

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to queue up at a ticket office to get an Aosta pass?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@chomski, depends on what time you get there, I’ve arrived at the Dolonne desk at 4pm on a Saturday and been sorted in 3 mins, 9 am on Saturday may be a different story
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy