Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

DPLF - Driving

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
OK, I'm puzzled. We need to complete dPLFs for our vehicle ferry entry into France tomorrow, and the online form only offers me 'aircraft'. While I'm quite sure it's me that's being stupid rather than the online form coder for leaving out ferry/car/submarine/rubber dinghy etc, I still kinda don't want to upset the powers that be by populating a form with false information.

Any ideas for me ?

ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think it’s only needed if you fly.
https://app.euplf.eu/#/
DJ
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
From the dPLF website:-

Digital Passenger Locator Forms (dPLF) allow contact-tracing operations to be carried out in the event a confirmed case of contagious disease is detected as having travelled on a flight. Thanks to the digital format, searching for potential high-risk contacts is easier, quicker and more convenient. People traveling to France by air transportation have to fill a passenger locator form.

Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ah, OK both. Thanks very much Happy

Edit --- I told ya it would be me that was the stupid party Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Under new French rules , you no longer need the PLF

"The rules that apply from Friday January 14 2022 for travel between the UK and France are as follows :

All travelers, vaccinated or not, must initially present a negative test (PCR or antigen test) of less than 24 hours.
For vaccinated travelers, there is no longer any obligation to justify a compelling reason for coming to France, nor any obligation to respect a period of isolation upon arrival on national territory. As such, the need to register, prior to travel, on the "passenger eOS" digital platform has been lifted. Arrival screenings may be conducted at the places of arrival. If the result is positive, the traveler will be placed in isolation.
For unvaccinated travelers, travel from the United Kingdom is authorized subject to being able to justify an overriding reason valid for “red” countries.."
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@moffatross, Is your final destination France ? (might need a PLF for other countries
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@albob, yes, Massif Centrale.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
All good then
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy