Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Crystal ski - check you got your discount applied

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
just a heads-up. We're a group going skiing with Crystal with a couple of separate bookings. When adding in extras such as lift passes we were due to get a discount. However this discount showed on the page but wasn't always applied to the price...

e.g. (made up numbers)
skis 80
boots 20
pass 300
total = 400

discount for buying bundle =30
total due should be 370 BUT Crystal invoice is still for 400

but it still asked us for 400 despite showing the discount being applied. (It's actually more complicated than this as to make matters worse it seemed to calculate random discounts despite always showing the correct amount).

Tried to call but hung up after 1.5 hrs on hold.

So, just a heads-up, check their maths.

In the end it was easier for us to book everything independently so Crystal just lost over £3k worth of extras and we will probably save £50 pp but will have to do some legwork in resort.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks for this, I need to book ski hire, lift passes etc. It’s a bit cheaper to sort it all direct but in the event we fail our PCRs I need to be able to unwind it all or claim easily on insurance so trying to read all the small print!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy