Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Super Green Pass Italy teenagers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone have any experience of using covid recovery certificates in Italy. We are due to go to La Thuile in half term and due to our children, who are 12 and 14, having had covid over Christmas they won't be able to get their second jabs in time. There are a few companies who provide covid testing who also can give you a proof of recovery certificate, however they do not have a QR code that can be scanned, Does anyone know if these are enough to get one of the Super Green Passes or at least access the lifts and restaurants. I have been trying to get in touch with the resort without any joy. Does anyone know whether these will be ok as the NHS for some reason does not provide a travel pass for recovery for children. Hope someone can help.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There are a couple of threads on here which may take some sifting through try https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=157544
From what I can work out so far, a GP will not provide a letter and the private versions do not work.

The only glimmer of hope I have is getting access to my children's test results via the https://systmonline.tpp-uk.com/2/MainMenu website, you will also need to get proxy access to your child's records (fill in a form with your GP) Then download the test results and see if the resorts will accept as 'proof of recovery'
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for this, I've been in touch with the ski school who don't see I being a problem. I'm waiting to hear back from the Hotel. If they ok it I think we'll go.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@D Ken, Go through the process on this page :: https://infocovid.viaggiaresicuri.it/index_en.html :: and see what the answers are for you
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have had a confirmation from La Thuile ski resort that they will accept the recovery certificates from test centres to get on the lifts.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
D Ken wrote:
I have had a confirmation from La Thuile ski resort that they will accept the recovery certificates from test centres to get on the lifts.

Will they accept the UK test and trace email or a private certificate?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
They said a private certificate. I didn't ask about the test and trace but i think needs to state that you have recovered. Haven't heard from yet though.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
[quote="D Ken"]They said a private certificate. I didn't ask about the test and trace but i think needs to state that you have recovered. Haven't heard from the hotel yet though]
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy