Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

France - face coverings with full face lid

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Anyone in France recently and has been wearing a full face helmet? If so do they need you to wear a face mask on the lifts under your lid as well?

While i understand the health benefits with wearing a face mask pulling my lid off each time to put one on will be a pain in the ++++ and if that`s the case i`ll take a different lid.

Ta Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Morning. Not France, but Italy last week, so the info will be useful to someone. I wear a full face Ruroc lid. Not once was I asked to show a mask underneath. When I questioned the ski police (they have Ski Police in Italy, what an awesome job!!!!) they said it was just fine. But then, ehhhh, this is Italy!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy