Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Trip to Bulgaria-Borovets March 5th-12th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Trip to Bulgaria-Borovets March 5th-12th

I'm planning to fly from Bristol or open to flying from any London airport. I'll be travelling from Cornwall so could pick up anyone needing a lift on route, would only ask to chip in for fuel and airport parking.

Planning to stay in Samokov 10 minute drive from resort, in aleks guest house found on booking.com individual rooms cost £93-100 for the week. Don't have to pay hotel you arrive at the property.

Hiring a vehicle in Bulgaria depending what car we could hire but a SUV for the week is £100 and a standard car is around £45. This cost would be shared between the party along with fuel for the week which is very little £30-40 and parking in resort £30 for the week.

Ski pass for the week is around £180-190 that doesn't include night skiing which is £20. Very flexible with eating in or out at resort or in samokov Town not a big drinker so happily able to drive.

If anyone fancies a trip please get in touch
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi I'm Peter based in Solihull, West Midlands, having visited Sophia a couple of years ago I'm keen to ski in Bulgaria - I'm an intermediate skier, semi-retired very fit 65 y/o I go to the gym most days and swim a couple of times a week, I could fly out from Bristol or Birmingham (and would consider other airports).
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey man we're planning to go but we're looking to fly from London I'll be travelling from Cornwall so can meet you in Bristol if you wanted and to travel with us to the airport? I'm picking one other chap from Brighton so that could work out if you wanted? PM me if you want
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi, It could be easier for me to travel directly to the airport (Heathrow or Gatwick) by train or coach and meet up with you there, rather than trying to rendezvous in Bristol (unless at a train station e.g. Bristol Parkway or Reading - both about 3.5 miles from M4 Junctions). I guess I can hire skis and boots in the resort ~ possibly where the ski pass is purchased. I prefer an individual room, not a big drinker either and happy to eat out in the resort or in Samokov, does the guest house offer breakfast, maybe at an extra cost? Regards Peter
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@BrAv3h3aR769, not sure how to pm on this site
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If you click on my name It will allow you to message me.

We haven't decided on flights yet but we may travel on the Friday instead now but an early flight looking at a few options available to us. All rooms are individual I'm not a drinker myself either. I'm also easy to eat where ever some very nice restaurants in samokov. Where we're staying has cooking facilities and a local bila supermarket you can get supplies I will ask the question though if you want me to book you a room
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@BrAv3h3aR769,
Hi,
are you skiing or snowboarding?
what level are you? I am an intermediate skier.
Lucia
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi @Lucben

There is two off us and we're both snowboarders and both intermediate level I would say. We're actually travelling on the 4th to the 11th flying from Luton. If you were interested drop me a DM and we can discuss.

Thanks Ian
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@BrAv3h3aR769, is this a DM message?
Lucia
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
lucben wrote:
@BrAv3h3aR769, is this a DM message?
Lucia

No, Lucia, a DM is a private message - visible only to the recipient. If you click on the reply box, then top right send/read messages, that will allow you to send a private message.

I hope that works for you.

And welcome to Snowheads! Very Happy
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
From my experience, most skiers whom begin/start skiing in Bulgaria eventually give central Europe a bash. Then they never go back to Bulgaria.

Just saying. Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Mollerski, I have been in most European resorts and they are better than Bulgaria but I was thinking of giving Borovets a try
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Bergmeister, thanks lol
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
lucben wrote:
@Mollerski, I have been in most European resorts and they are better than Bulgaria but I was thinking of giving Borovets a try

For reasons of cost?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy