Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Altibus - Val Thorens to Geneva Airport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Headed home from VT on the 2nd Feb so I booked Altibus from VT UCPA to Geneva (via Moutiers).

The ticket says 9am, arriving Geneva at 12.15 but this trip doesn't correspond with their timetables (AlpSki) at all.?

Nor is there any info at all about where the bus stop is...

Any info/tips about this please?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@bezthespaniard, The only think I can offer is the timetables have changed. I did a dummy booking for Tignes and there is only one bus on Feb 2. In the timetable there are the 3 buses ar times that have been used since time began!

I would go yo the Tourist office and ask where the stop is. It may only be a minibus as the main bus begins in Val D and works down the valley. You may also find an automatic ticket machine to do a dummy booking, there is one in the Maison de Tignes, hope that helps.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@bezthespaniard, I would expect to get the bus at the bus station, next to the Centre Commercial de Caron.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the reply.

Altibus finally replied via FB Message. Turns out as I’m the only booking that day, they are picking me up in a taxi from UCPA.

Result!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I hope they pick you up from Val Thorens not Tignes! Good service with the taxi though.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thinking about this a bit more, the bus up stopped at the UCPA so maybe they would have picked you up there anyway even if they were using a full size coach.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy