Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2nd day return test - potentially cancelled?

Poster: A snowHead
A report in todays Sunday Times talks of the Government plans to possibly remove the requirement to complete the 2 day test upon return to the UK. It’s up for review on the 26th January when they will review ‘Plan B, may also remove the requirement for the Passenger Location Form?

Fingers crossed for removal of these hurdles to travel and their associated costs especially in time for half term.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Apologies in advance as it may be behind a pay wall!
Little annoying for me as our tests are actually due for delivery today, for travelling out on the 27th Eh oh!

No more tests needed for fully vaccinated travellers

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/90ecc5b6-7642-11ec-886c-723ddd37efb5?shareToken=3da983269561c044f6f637b831409a64
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@oldsnowy, no as annoying for me who has to do day 2 tests by the 26th!

It will make the family trip at half term £100 cheaper though.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
coincidentally we had this discussion last night, we go out 29th Jan and decided that it's probably best to order day 2 tests when in resort. ATM planning more than a week ahead seems fairly pointless !
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
picked mine up last Saturday Sad

Plus side is they keep a long time. Might still need to use one in the Summer or some EU Countries.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
oldsnowy wrote:
Apologies in advance as it may be behind a pay wall!
Little annoying for me as our tests are actually due for delivery today, for travelling out on the 27th Eh oh!

No more tests needed for fully vaccinated travellers

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/90ecc5b6-7642-11ec-886c-723ddd37efb5?shareToken=3da983269561c044f6f637b831409a64

Let’s hope it happens but it is only speculation at this point
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
here's hoping...
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It seems the ones from Covid-19 company can be refunded if not used.

Hopefully it may be the same for other suppliers.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
If they are ordered from the internet they should be able to be returned within 14 days under standard distance selling regs.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Klamm Franzer, Being 'medical' that may not apply.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I just checked. C19 and Randox both refund inside 14 days if the kit is returned unopened. Sorry, should have checked before posting!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Excalibur t&c said they can’t refund if not needed due to the medical excuse
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
There's me -- opened both my boxes looking for the test reference number, only to find they don't have one !! (numbers were in email Embarassed )
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Was on BBC news bulletin at daft o'clock this morning, then vanished. Thought I'd dreamed it to be honest snowHead
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I think the lesson here is to order the tests you need need as late as possible. The codes you need come in the email when you order, so really no need to order any earlier than just before you do your PLF (assuming even that is still required). Before Xmas, I booked my Day 2 PCR just before doing my PLF. (If I'd desperately needed release from quarantine by a certain time I might have booked it earlier to guarantee availability, but that isn't an issue with the current Day 2 antigen tests.)
latest report
On the BBC Sunday morning show, MP said he hoped for restrictions to end, so taking that as a drip drip of info I would expect them to go.
snow conditions
Timmycb5 wrote:
@oldsnowy, no as annoying for me who has to do day 2 tests by the 26th!

It will make the family trip at half term £100 cheaper though.

I would think the decision may well be made on the 26th, but the regulations normally take affect the following weekend,,
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy