Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Midweek Transfers / Transport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Due to work, I can only book a 6 day trip (Monday to Saturday) this year. My preference of ski area is 3 Valleys, Tignes/Val and Paradiski in that order. I can fly into Geneva or Lyon but I can’t find any shared transfers to these areas on the Monday.

Does anyone know how I can get to these ski areas from Geneva or Lyon airport for a reasonable price on a Monday in January - either public transport or shared transfer? I’ll be on my own so a hire car probably won’t be cost effective. Thanks.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just looked at this myself.

Altibus is the way I went.

Either direct or you can get train to Moutiers and then Altibus
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you are thinking about Val d’Isere/Tignes contact Snow Drone.
They normally do a very frequent shuttle service from Geneva but due to the recent ban on UK travellers it dwindled, over the past few days they seem to be adding more options.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@fafferoo, Have a look at the train. We have used the train to get from Geneva to Les Arcs in the past for midweek transfers. It is perhaps the cheepest transfer and pretty comfortable. Change at Geneva Contrin, Chambery and Bourg st Maurice. https://www.thetrainline.com/
will allow you to book
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There is a Sticky in Resort Reviews section about transfers.

Snow-drone saved the PSB for me to Tignes. They have regular transfers at 75 euro
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy