Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Verbier Private Transfers and Ski Hire

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Fingers crossed, we're off to Verbier in a couple of weeks for a long weekend. We're a group of 7, arriving Geneva mid-morning (9.30-9.55). Primary objective is to get a couple of hours skiing in that afternoon.

I'm looking for recommendations for:
1. Private transfer companies from Geneva airport to Verbier that are reliable. Looking for a mini-van for the 7 of us. We're actually travelling in from 3 different locations, but are all due to land within about 20 mins of each other (albeit will require some luck for things to run to plan). If anyone is badly delayed - they will hop on the train.
2. Ski hire near to the Medran lift. I'd like to get this pre-booked (for cost as much as efficiency). We may also need to leave our bags there if our apartment is not available till later in the afternoon. Any friendly recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance everyone. Really excited to finally hit the slopes after the last couple of years (we were in Chamonix when France originally locked down).
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
1) Alpine Express in Verbier do private minibus transfers https://www.alpinexpress.com - we have used them for years and never had a problem, although with half price fare cards we tend to use the train these days

2) Mountain Air or Ski Service or No1 are all good for ski hire - I'm not sure about leaving bags there though!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mountain Air for the ski hire. 10% off online and free locker. Number 1 don’t offer free lockers and ski service is further away from Medran so not as convenient. I just checked this for some guests.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy