Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Teens and no QR code!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Lots of us in the same boat. Meet the entry requirements but can't get the sodding QR code to prove it. Please please please if you are in this situation please add your voice ... https://www.nhs.uk/contact-us/nhs-app-contact-us/tell-us-what-you-need-help-with
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Whitelight22, if your teen is double jabbed then you absolutely 100% CAN get a QR code. I think you get it by calling 119. They will then send you a copy of it through the post. Takes about 1 week, and like the NHS pass, it has a 1 month expiry.

Edit: Here you go https://www.gov.uk/government/news/nhs-covid-pass-for-12-15-year-olds-for-international-travel
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
My teen is single jabbed but had Covid confirmed by PCR in December (so can't have his second jab until March). Therefore classed as 'recovered in last 180 days' which meets requirements for Italy's super green pass but I can't access a QR code to prove this. The NHS Covid pass for recovery is only available to those over 16. Unlike the pass for those fully vaccinated which is available for those 12+. Feel like I'm banging my head off a brick wall! Eh oh!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ah ok. Sorry, it wasn't clear from your first post.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Whitelight22, likewise.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The 119 service is absolutely appalling (and I work for the NHS !!). Call centre agents following a set script with no access to your data. If you have to be passed to the VDRS (Vaccine Data Resolution Service), which you will if you've any data missing, they say they'll call you back in 21 working days !! That's a MONTH !!!

Both my kids (14 & 15yo) had first jab in October, but when we checked in early December this hadn't been added to their NHS records so we had to make several calls to 119 and the VDRS eventually got it sorted by early January.

Both then had their second covid jab beginning of last week, and lo and behold again their records haven't been updated. We've been trying to get the covid letter for them all week, even the guys on 119 tried to order it themselves, but no can do.

We've now been told by 119 to go via our GP to get it sorted..... which is hopeless as they haven't a clue either.

So, i've got two fully vacc kids, who can't prove they're vacc, and no means of escalating it..... rolling eyes
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yep I work for the NHS too. I'm blaming Serco though!! Abysmal isnt it.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Whitelight22 wrote:
Lots of us in the same boat. Meet the entry requirements but can't get the sodding QR code to prove it. Please please please if you are in this situation please add your voice ... https://www.nhs.uk/contact-us/nhs-app-contact-us/tell-us-what-you-need-help-with

Just done. It's infuriating.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It is !! What I find inexplicable is that the powers that be have decided that kids aged 12+ are capable of deciding for themselves whether to have the vaccine or not, but not capable of having access to their own data to prove this on the NHS app.

Both my kids are far more capable with the app than I am !! Surely a quick tweak to the NHS app (which is easy to do) would make things so much easier and fairer for 12+'s.

I wrote to my MP about this in December, but i've not had a reply yet. He's probably still hung over from all the parties he's been at with Boris. Mad
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Whitelight22 wrote:
Yep I work for the NHS too. I'm blaming Serco though!! Abysmal isnt it.

No, there are various ways in how the data is uploaded.
As the recovered route would be a manual entry, it takes a little longer... provided the data is entered in the frist place.
I had my booster mid Dec. still no booster QR code despite chasing.

Do you know who is directly responsible for the vaccine passport? In Wales, it is not the NHS (that stops at data entry point - either automatic or manually) but the Welsh Gov.
Manual processing has to be done twice. I know mine was manually processed as I was told my booster would have to be manually processed due to mixed Jabs 1 & 2.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Done!

Have also emailed local MP.

So stupid, so unfair. And yes, such a First World problem, I know.

Not hopeful about this being resolved.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
So when you submit on the above link it will send you an email with a generic script on. If you reply backwards and forwards to all their generic replies they will eventually escalate it
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy