Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

France Pass Sanitaire / Pass Vaccinal

Poster: A snowHead
L0ve2ski wrote:
@Timc,

I tried screen shotting the QR code and put it on my Home Screen over Xmas and it wouldn’t register with the scanner.

Have you been able to make this work?
currently in France and can confirm that the NHS QR code when printed, laminated and hung on a lanyard works and is by far the quickest. A screen shot of the NHS QR code in the TAC app saved as the lock screen pic is second fastest followed by the TAC app with the very slow NHS app in last place.

Have used them all bar the NHS app.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
KenX wrote:
franga wrote:
Does anyone when the official rules will be finalised, approved and communicated? Maybe I'm missing the point but I've yet to find a website that clearly articulates what the rules are for unvaccinated >12s are and what the French definition of a minor is.

It should be in force by Friday 21st January, 12-15 year-olds will need to have daily LFT tests, 16 and over will need to be fully vaccinated or no Vaccine pass.
The current 3rd jab QR code on TAC will remain as proof of vaccination as it is now.

https://www.ouest-france.fr/sante/virus/coronavirus/pass-sanitaire/passe-vaccinal-ce-qui-le-differencie-concretement-du-passe-sanitaire-144e568a-bd84-432b-ae8f-0880e37a92dc

The main difference is that unvaxxed adults of >16 years cannot now "get away with" taking a -ve test to enter the venues; bars, ski lifts etc.......

Thanks @KenX - I believe the current Sanitaire rules for <16s (one of 3 of fully vaccinated / daily test / recovery) will still remain ... but this has yet to be officially confirmed as far as I can tell ...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@LR_Images, In theory, that should be 2 + booster. I presume you're in France, on French system? You may need to call your "Ameli"...
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@@under a new name, no I'm in the UK, so I'm not sure if my positive test will count in France. I have a QR code on the NHS app but not sure how to input that onto the TAC app.

My 2nd jab was in August so I think I will be ok without a booster until Feb 15th? Puzzled Puzzled
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Stupid Q - how do you upload your NHS vaccination QR code onto the TAC app? Do I need to print off my NHS QR code and then scan it? Or can I upload it automatically via the app? Thanks
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@@franga, you need to take a photo of it that you can then scan, or you can print it.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
LR_Images wrote:
@@franga, you need to take a photo of it that you can then scan, or you can print it.
Technology eh, thank you.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
LR_Images wrote:

Or screenshot, send to laptop or wifey's phone, and can from there. I can attest that the tac will happily take a scan from a screen.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi all,

For my NHS Covid Travel Pass I have 2 QR codes for both doses of the vaccine. Is this correct and will the QR code for the 2nd dose be accepted?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Bpayne01 wrote:
Hi all,

For my NHS Covid Travel Pass I have 2 QR codes for both doses of the vaccine. Is this correct and will the QR code for the 2nd dose be accepted?

It depends when you had your second dose. If it's more than 7 months ago then it won't be.

Easiest way to check is to download the TAC Verif app and try scanning you QR code.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@@sugarmoma666, does the app give you a message if your vaccine doses have expired? i.e. if a booster is required?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
LR_Images wrote:
@@sugarmoma666, does the app give you a message if your vaccine doses have expired? i.e. if a booster is required?

The TAC Verif app does, yes. I've just scanned the 4 QR codes I have. 2 came up as valid and 2 as invalid (which aligns with my understanding of the current Pass Sanitaire rules).

NB. I'm talking about the TAC Verif app here, which is the one restaurants, lift operators, etc. will use to check the validity of your Pass Sanitaire.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
sugarmoma666 wrote:
Bpayne01 wrote:
Hi all,

It depends when you had your second dose. If it's more than 7 months ago then it won't be.

Easiest way to check is to download the TAC Verif app and try scanning you QR code.

I had my second dose 1.5 months ago. I'm just confused as why I have 2 separate QR codes for both doses where it seems everyone else has a single QR code. It turns out only the 2nd one is valid (no surprise) as I just tested it in the tac verif app. Thanks for the help!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Bpayne01 wrote:
sugarmoma666 wrote:
Bpayne01 wrote:
Hi all,

I had my second dose 1.5 months ago. I'm just confused as why I have 2 separate QR codes for both doses where it seems everyone else has a single QR code. It turns out only the 2nd one is valid (no surprise) as I just tested it in the tac verif app. Thanks for the help!

As per my post above, my Covid travel pass has 4 separate QR codes, of which 2 are valid for Pass Sanitaire.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Charliegolf wrote:
LR_Images wrote:

Or screenshot, send to laptop or wifey's phone, and can from there. I can attest that the tac will happily take a scan from a screen.
Thanks - it's worked!
snow report
This article suggests that as of 15th Feb you'll need to have had a booster within 4 months of your 2nd jab rather than the current 7:

https://www.france24.com/en/france/20220117-health-pass-becomes-vaccine-pass-details-of-france-s-tough-new-anti-pandemic-bill

I've not seen this info anywhere else as yet.
snow report
Wondered if anyone can assist - lots of conflicting information out there! Trying to work out where I can go this season.

I am unvaccinated but have "COVID Recovery" shown on my NHS app, valid until June 2022.

When I scan my NHS QR code on the "TAC Verif" app the status is shown as "Valide".

Does this mean that my current status is the same as a vaccinated person?

Will my "TAC Verif" status no longer be valid once the Pass Vaccinal comes into effect?

Thanks all!
snow report
Yellow Snow wrote:
Dippy wrote:
Or stick it to your helmet Madeye-Smiley

You can't wear a helmet as you cant get your mask over it - so hopefully that is a goodbye to those infernal things - masks and helmets

What do you mean, Yellow Snow? I don’t understand? You can pull a mask down under your chin when not using? And so makes no difference if it’s a helmet on your head or a bobble hat, no?
snow conditions
sugarmoma666 wrote:
This article suggests that as of 15th Feb you'll need to have had a booster within 4 months of your 2nd jab rather than the current 7:

https://www.france24.com/en/france/20220117-health-pass-becomes-vaccine-pass-details-of-france-s-tough-new-anti-pandemic-bill

This is correct. It says at https://www.gouvernement.fr/pass-sanitaire-et-dose-de-rappel-ce-qui-change-au-15-janvier : "À partir du 15 février 2022, le délai de validité du certificat de vaccination sans injection de rappel passera à 4 mois au lieu de 7 mois", which roughly means "From 15 February 15 2022, the period of validity of a vaccination certificate without a booster injection will become 4 months instead of 7 months".
ski holidays
yak wrote:
sugarmoma666 wrote:

This is correct. It says at https://www.gouvernement.fr/pass-sanitaire-et-dose-de-rappel-ce-qui-change-au-15-janvier : "À partir du 15 février 2022, le délai de validité du certificat de vaccination sans injection de rappel passera à 4 mois au lieu de 7 mois", which roughly means "From 15 February 15 2022, the period of validity of a vaccination certificate without a booster injection will become 4 months instead of 7 months".

I think I’m over analysing what I can find online about this and google translate may be throwing me off. I had my second jab in July, my booster in Dec, which is a five month gap. Will my vaccination certificate still be valid after 15th Feb?
snow report
Can anyone help…. Due to a positive covid test my 2 teenagers are partially vaccinated. I was going to go with the proof of recovery with a QR code to save daily testing. I can only see Mayfield doing it at £150. Are there any other companies? Thanks x
snow report
dredgey wrote:
I think I’m over analysing what I can find online about this and google translate may be throwing me off. I had my second jab in July, my booster in Dec, which is a five month gap. Will my vaccination certificate still be valid after 15th Feb?

I read it as the vaccine pass will only be valid for 4 months after your 2nd dose, whereas currently it is 7. Not that you need to get the booster within 4 months for the booster to be recognised and valid. I'm assuming that you'll no longer be able to use a vaccine pass by showing a test result or proof of recovery after Feb 15th too.
snow report
My NHS Scotland app generates 3 different qr codes - one for each vaccination. If I am going to print one out (to save messing about with my phone when asked for vaccination proof), do I need to print out all 3 codes, or us it just the most recent one for my booster (I.e. does the booster qr code incorporate proof of all 3 vaccines?).
I moved my qr codes into the tousanticovid app to see if I worked. New codes were generated there, so I am guessing that it works - again I have 3 codes and after 3 days, they are showing as expired. Do we have to upload codes every 3 days to keep it active?
snow conditions
Busymum wrote:
Can anyone help…. Due to a positive covid test my 2 teenagers are partially vaccinated. I was going to go with the proof of recovery with a QR code to save daily testing. I can only see Mayfield doing it at £150. Are there any other companies? Thanks x

I uploaded my proof of recovery from the NHS app and it seemed to be accepted by the TAC app. If they have a NHS PCR test you get an extra QR code alongside any vaccinations in the NHS app.
ski holidays
Busymum wrote:

I think you'd still need to find a pharmacy prepared to issue a Pass Sanitaire based on the documentation you provide, which may not be easy, as Mayfield don't provide the required QR code:

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=157322#4867293
snow report
tele wrote:
My NHS Scotland app generates 3 different qr codes - one for each vaccination. If I am going to print one out (to save messing about with my phone when asked for vaccination proof), do I need to print out all 3 codes, or us it just the most recent one for my booster (I.e. does the booster qr code incorporate proof of all 3 vaccines?).
I moved my qr codes into the tousanticovid app to see if I worked. New codes were generated there, so I am guessing that it works - again I have 3 codes and after 3 days, they are showing as expired. Do we have to upload codes every 3 days to keep it active?

Wales generates all 3 too, and in my case, the TAC goes green with just the booster, which I ticked as my favourite. I'm taking laminated NHS ones too FWIW.
snow report
tele wrote:

In England each vaccination or recovery generates a separate QR code. I've had 2 jabs and recovered from covid over Xmas so have 3 codes. Uploaded my recovery and 2nd jab into TAC which it accepted, but I think after Feb 15th they will both become invalid when the rules get tighter. Got a booster booked next week so presume that'll cover at least the rest of this winter.
snow conditions
LR_Images wrote:
@@under a new name, thanks, I've had two jabs and a recovery, trying to work out if that's enough to go skiing next week. I can't get a booster before we go due to the having to wait 28 days from a positive test

If your second jab was less than 7 months go then you can go to France.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
greengriff wrote:

If your second jab was less than 7 months go then you can go to France.

Actually I'd better clarify that, as I don't know when you intend to travel: You need to be - when in France - within a period of 7 months from your second jab.
snow report
@thanks @greengriff, my second jab was in August so I should be good to go until the rules change on 15th Feb?
ski holidays
LR_Images wrote:
@thanks @greengriff, my second jab was in August so I should be good to go until the rules change on 15th Feb?

I'm going on Saturday, last jab in July, so yes, unless something has changed you are good to go. As always though, check the official advice rather than relying on anyone else!!!!
latest report
@SKia Optima, @LR_Images, current French page is here: https://www.gouvernement.fr/pass-sanitaire-et-dose-de-rappel-ce-qui-change-au-15-janvier
In both your cases (2 doses + infection/recovery = 4th box down in the infographic), it says you can use the recovery certificate for upto 6 months after infection, and you should have booster within 3 months of infection. It doesn't say this changes from Feb 15th.
ski holidays
SKia Optima wrote:
dredgey wrote:

I read it as the vaccine pass will only be valid for 4 months after your 2nd dose, whereas currently it is 7. Not that you need to get the booster within 4 months for the booster to be recognised and valid. I'm assuming that you'll no longer be able to use a vaccine pass by showing a test result or proof of recovery after Feb 15th too.

Thanks for the reply, that’s how I re-read it this morning too. Hope that’s the correct interpretation.
latest report
@SKia Optima, How did you get a certificate of recovery into the NHS App?
ski holidays
mikeyrobbo08 wrote:
@SKia Optima, How did you get a certificate of recovery into the NHS App?

I had a NHS PCR test to confirm a positive lateral flow result. 10-11 days after this it appeared in my app.
snow report
@@mikeyrobbo08, I've got a QR code that automatically appeared in the NHS app after a positive PCR test.
I'm not sure if its recognised by the TAC app though
snow report
@LR_Images, @SKia Optima, Thanks both I hadn't noticed that!
snow report
wibble44 wrote:
@SKia Optima, @LR_Images, current French page is here: https://www.gouvernement.fr/pass-sanitaire-et-dose-de-rappel-ce-qui-change-au-15-janvier
In both your cases (2 doses + infection/recovery = 4th box down in the infographic), it says you can use the recovery certificate for upto 6 months after infection, and you should have booster within 3 months of infection. It doesn't say this changes from Feb 15th.

The France 24 article, linked upthread, seemed to imply that from 15th Feb, only vaccinated individuals (boosted or 2nd jab within last 4 months) will be able to generate a vaccine pass for things like skiing. Proof of recovery or recent negative test will only be valid for certain 'medico-social' services. Or at least that's how I interpreted it.
ski holidays
Good point. Will go looking for more info.
snow conditions
Aha: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus/pass-sanitaire
"Au 15 février, la dose de rappel devra être réalisée dans un délai de 3 mois minimum et jusqu’à 4 mois maximum après l’infection, autrement dit, la personne aura 1 mois pour réaliser son rappel."

Roughly: After 15/Feb, if infected and not boosted, you must have the booster at least 3, but not more than 4, months after infection (new reduced limit).

To confuse matters further, I think the PV legislation is still rumbling on and not finalised.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy