Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best Travel advice Geneva to Meribel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All!
I have a holiday booked for Meribel 4th Feb for 5 days all booked up however I am in need of a way to get there from Geneva.

Currently I can only see transfers no cheaper than £450 (only 2 of us traveling) which is extortionate!

Is there any advice on best practise to get there in a cost effective way? I am toying with the idea of hiring a car but I wanted to get the best advice off the snowheads first!

thanks in advance!!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ben's bus.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ben's bus only seems to be available on Saturdays Sad
We will be landing pretty much midday Friday which seems to have caused all sorts of issues for transfers!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Jhead91, get the train to Moutiers from Geneva then either get a taxi or a local bus.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Altibus.com might fit, coach leaves GVA at 15.30, return gets back to GVA 1215, if that works.

BTW, £450 quid is not extortionate for a private minibus for 2 trips which will take the driver 4 and a half hours each hours. At odd times like yours an empty dead leg is likely.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Have you tried www.findtransfers.com?

We are transferring about a week before you on a Tuesday night and got a one way price of €207 for 3 of us to Meribel
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thank you everyone. I have taken johnE's advice and have booked the train, takes an hour longer but is 3X cheaper than a private transfer and half the price of hiring a car!

happy skiing everyone!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Jhead91, book the taxi from Moutiers in advance as well, it will be much cheaper. G Taxi are good.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy