Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Hollywood Line

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So t'other thread made me think - how many of us ski the Hollywood line right under the chair?

Me - I tend to because I don't give a toss about what other people think and because it tends to be less tracked because others are a little more reluctant. Plus it makes nav easy and someone can call in if you have a calamity. Downsides of course are the jeers when you wreck or torpedo into an unknown snow hole.

It's less exciting on a groomer of course although if its wide enough often preserves corduroy better.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I do sometimes, but only if I’m feeling on it. If I’m feeling at all rusty or not quite with if, I’ll give it a wide berth.

The jeers of the watchers if you make a mistake ring in my ears long after the event Laughing
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I prefer the Paul Hollywood line, where you ski between the mountain restaurants that have the best cakes.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
....while shagging any passing floozies alledgedly....
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
This made me laugh. I do when there's moguls under the chairlift. I like the challenge too - can't afford to make a mistake while others are watching!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yep we do at times, often keeps good snow longer, provides a nice narrow corridor to ski in. Can have the odd hiccup though.

Not fussed about the jeers, if it provides them with some entertainment Toofy Grin - they're only jealous and the chances of them actually seeing you again are slim.

Kill the Banker @ Revelstoke can be ' interesting' Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Bones, indeed.... In a resort with 'inspiringly' named runs, that one really out!

My fave Hollywood line is in sauzy... straight up Clotes, and then the 2nd lift,...
Not a high profile audience, but when the snow is good, the route looks harder than it is.... So not much competition, at least until the ski school ragazzi get out.
Up and down in 25 mins ...
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

straight up Clotes,

Did well skiing uphill Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Mjit,
Quote:

I prefer the Paul Hollywood line, where you ski between the mountain restaurants that have the best cakes.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy