Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

HELP! Booster not showing on NHS app, travel to Austria on Saturday.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm sure this has been asked many times, but..... A group of us are travelling out to Austria on Saturday and one of the group - his NHS app isn't showing his 3rd / booster jab (which he had in November). He's rung the app service - who say it could take up to 21 days to add the booster onto the app )1st stage he will be called back - that was last Wednesday, still no call despite daily chasing and asking for it to be made a priority).

He's been to his GP who have given him a print out of his vaccinations - what, when, where.

He's also been onto the Austrian website and downloaded the proof of vaccination form that you get your GP to sign and stamp but it only asks for details of 2 jabs.

Has anyone else been in the same situation and do they have any advice? Thanks.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Hopwoodc, Does he have a vaccination card or booklet? I’ve seen those being used. How long ago was jab 2? If it’s within the validity period (6 months? Better check that) then he could use that for 2G, and just needs to proof of a booster or recovery at the border. Does he have a recovery certificate? Could the form he’s downloaded be altered to include the 3rd jab before it’s signed (sorry, I haven’t seen it)?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
probably teaching you how to suck eggs -- but, has he 'refreshed/updated' the NHS app?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Scarlet wrote:
@Hopwoodc, Does he have a vaccination card or booklet? I’ve seen those being used. How long ago was jab 2? If it’s within the validity period (6 months? Better check that) then he could use that for 2G, and just needs to proof of a booster or recovery at the border. Does he have a recovery certificate? Could the form he’s downloaded be altered to include the 3rd jab before it’s signed (sorry, I haven’t seen it)?

No vaccination card or booklet. He’s asked his GP for proof to travel and they gave him a print out which contains his name, address, and what jabs he has had and the date.

I’d need to check what date his 2nd jab was. No proof of recovery (as he’s not had Covid). I recommend the same - he adds a 3rd line on and the GP can then sign & stamp.

He’s worried that he’ll not be let in the flight on Sat or refused entry - so just wanted to see if anyone else had been in the save boat.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
albob wrote:
probably teaching you how to suck eggs -- but, has he 'refreshed/updated' the NHS app?

Yes - tried that. The record just isn’t there. Worth a try though!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Hopwoodc,
Scarlet wrote:
Could the form he’s downloaded be altered to include the 3rd jab before it’s signed
as @Scarlet says, modify the form or get the Doctor to do it, make sure it is stamped with the surgery stamp and signed in the correct place and where the modification is. Do come back and report on what you did and if it raised any eyebrows etc.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy