Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Italy COVID requirements

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello very knowledgeable people.
We have a very tight timeline for PCR testing to go to Italy.
I’m just wondering if anyone has been recently with Crystal and had a similar issue.
So, our flight gets into Austria at 1745 local time and we arrive in Italy around 1945/ 2000 local time.
The Advice from Crystal states that your test must’ve been 48 hours before flight arrival time, which is what we went with when we booked the tests.
However, I noticed over recent days that the Italian government and our own government state that the test must be within 48 hours of arrival in Italy. We can’t reschedule our tests because there is latest possible in the day already, we can’t reschedule them for Friday because we won’t get our results in time.
Our tests will be between 19:00 hours and 20:00 hours on Thursday (GMT)
We will be fine assuming that Crystal is right…or….assuming that it is 48 actual hours from PCR test using GMT….or…nobody checks in Italy….or a few minutes each way doesn’t matter.
They will now accept a lateral flow test and so we could book an additional test (at extra cost) but would prefer not to unless we have to.
Any experience?
Thanks in advance
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@skiseekers,

Wrong forum topic, sorry
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy