Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Icebreaker Chalets - La Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Afternoon all.

Any recommendations or reviews on Icebreaker Chalets please.

Thank you.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cant offer a personal recommendation - but a friend highly recommends them
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've stayed with them and in general give them excellent marks.

Positives:

- their Les Coches chalets are ski-in/ski-out or very close to it
- meals well prepared and varied, plenty of food
- wine selection is decent and all you can drink
- it's a small owner-operated company; John (owner) is very hands on. I would assume
any problems would be quickly addressed
- ski shop on premise is a nice thing to have
- good value in my view, also corroborated by how full and far in advance they are booked
- staff well-trained and a pleasure to interact with (this was before Brexit so not sure if
they still have UK staff)

Negatives:

- the Les Coches chalets are a bit up the hill so going into the village (or more
appropriately coming back from it) is a bit of a climb
- staff live in and so you have to deal with their hours

I haven't stayed at their chalet in Meribel so can't comment on that one.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
we are going to the meribel chalet but not until 9th april. will report back but the info will not be much use for this season.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi. I’ve stayed with John at Icebreaker before and can’t recommend them high enough. Chalets are modern and clean, hot tub was fantastic and great positioning overlooking the valley, food and drink was of a high standard and plenty of it. I’d happily book again.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy