Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pre Birthday and Birthday Bashes - spaces available

Poster: A snowHead
There are a number of snowHead who, for various reasons are unable to attend these bashes and wish to pass their place onto others who are interested.
No doubt more will be in this position as we get nearer the actual bashes.
There are bound to be a further number of attendees who won't be able to attend due to recent infections/contacts etc.

There are also a number of people who have expressed an interest if spaces become available.

The details of what places are available will get lost in the general noise of the bash threads, so I thought it would be a good idea to start one designated to this issue.
Mods, please move to a more appropriate place if required.

Please feel free to add your details, but remember to update any previous posts if the space is no longer available.

One would assume that male/male or female/female transfers are pretty straightforward, along with previously arranged mixed room shares.
Other changes (male/female) can cause additional complications with room allocation.

This is bound to be an ongoing headache for @admin as he tries to juggle room allocations, so please remember to keep him updated on the changes you arrange.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
1 place available on the Birthday Bash. currently a girl twin share in the Portavescovo but could probably be juggled for a chap if we check with admin first
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
1 male place available on PreBBWUW and S18BB!

PreBBWUW -
Sport Hotel Europa - Quad room

S18BB -
Portavecovo - Quad room

No longer available

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Sat 8-01-22 19:10; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
1 Double room (2 spaces) available on Birthday bash S18BB in Bellavista
gone

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Tue 11-01-22 16:08; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
One spot in a triple in Portovescovo (male) for BB18.
Willing to provide discount from the early bird rate.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You're very welcome to encourage someone to take your place by offering a discount but sorry, the Early Bird discount on the Birthday Bash can not be passed on.
At the end of the early bird period, I am required to provide, to the hotel, the list of snowHeads signed up. They then compare this list to the attendees when they prepare the final bill.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
stephentedesco wrote:
One spot in a triple in Portovescovo (male) for BB18.
Willing to provide discount from the early bird rate.

SOLD

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Fri 7-01-22 13:23; edited 2 times in total
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Is this thread going to turn into a Dutch auction?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Two places available on the Pre BB in the Garni - twin room

Two further places available on the Pre BB in the Garni- double room

I've been elected to advertise all 4 places, feel free to PM me if interested
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Addendum - the twin rooms in the Garni are open to offers
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Oops, getting in a muddle, double room open to offers!!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@FireballXL5, Twin/double are mostly interchangeable - so these can be either.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@admin, could you reply to my pm...petty please?
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@holidayloverxx, sorry hectic - I'll get to it soon Embarassed
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
1 male place on the Birthday Bash.

BB - Portavescovo twin room (GONE)

PreBBWuW - Europa quad room (GONE)

PM if interested/want to make an offer.

Last edited by Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name: on Wed 19-01-22 10:27; edited 2 times in total
ski holidays
I'm definitely interested in a bed for the PreBBWuW if there is one available!
ski holidays
@asquier, girl or boy?
snow report
UPDATE: Place sold. Unavailable.

One Portavescovo quad place for a boy on Birthday Bash for discounted price available. PM me for details and grab a bargain! snowHead snowHead

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Mon 17-01-22 1:03; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
@holidayloverxx I'm a boy
ski holidays
holidayloverxx wrote:
@admin, could you reply to my pm...petty please?

+1 Eh oh!
snow report
@asquier, plenty available. Pm those offering
snow report
One Portavescovo quad place available for a girl on Birthday Bash, at a discounted price. PM me for details if interested in a bargain spot! snowHead Very Happy
ski holidays
admin wrote:
@holidayloverxx, sorry hectic - I'll get to it soon Embarassed

@admin, I think I have found someone to take my spot and I have sent you a PM to you with the details. Are you able to have a look and let me know what we need to do next.
Many thanks!
ski holidays
@stephentedesco - I think I can make it work - looking at the detail now. Gizza min.
latest report
@admin, thanks for the reply to my PM

HERE'S A DEAL FOR THE BIRTHDAY BASH:

1 have 1 place in a twin girl share at the Portavescovo. The price is £676 if you book now. I have discussed options with Admin and how changing rooms might work I am offering a 25% discount:

Girl - Twin share £500 (usual price £676)
Girl - Flexible £460 (usual price £616)
Girl or boy- Triple share £475 (usual price £632)
Girl of boy - Quad share £450 (usual price £599)

If a boy is interested in the Twin share I can ask admin, it "might" be possible at £500

Please PM me, thanks

PLACE NOW GONE

Last edited by Ski the Net with snowHeads on Mon 10-01-22 15:59; edited 1 time in total
snow report
One spot in a boys triple for the Birthday Bash. It's a great time and so sad I can't go. Lemme know. thanks
latest report
Quote:
I have 1 place in a twin girl share at the Portavescovo.
Mrs MA may not approve but it certainly sounds tempting...May not need a lift pass if I go Toofy Grin
snow report
Unfortunately, I have to cancel due to a house fire for the Birthday Bash. One spot in a female triple available in Portavescovo. PM me if interested! The rest of you, have a great time!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Pre BB double room available in the Garni, £350 pp
snow conditions
1 Double room (2 spaces) available on Birthday bash S18BB in Bellavista still available if anyone is interested

Gone

Please admin see pm regarding transfer of this. thank you
snow report
UPDATE: Place sold. Unavailable.

One Portavescovo quad place for a boy on Birthday Bash for discounted price available.

PM me for details and grab a bargain! snowHead snowHead

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 17-01-22 1:03; edited 1 time in total
latest report
Just checking before I offer mine to Doctorjohn; has everyone who needs to managed the shift their BB places?

@nacrank, @Spizzy P, @Fingersfreddy, @aewynia,
I’ll give you all a chance time get in touch with me or him first snowHead

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Sat 15-01-22 20:24; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
Tazz2bme wrote:
Just checking before I offer mine; has everyone who needs to managed the shift their BB places?

@nacrank, @Spizzy P, @Fingersfreddy, @aewynia,

I was just contacted and I think I am in the process of transferring my spot.

I am so ticked off that I can’t come. It’s eating at me….
ski holidays
Fingersfreddy wrote:
I am so ticked off that I can’t come. It’s eating at me….

Me too.
Next year… snowHead
snow report
Another solo room available in the Garni sadly, I think it will be a double/twin but best to confirm with Admin.

Open to offers, pls message me if interested snowHead
latest report
Dear all,

With significant sadness I would like to offer up my BB place at a notable discount. Unfortunately my final work and studies commitments clash with when I would be travelling for the Bash.

I am currently fully focused on my deadline so want to reluctantly dispense with my spot with minimal fuss, and would at least like to see someone to get the benefit of it - I have a girls quad room at Portavescovo but it can possibly be traded for a different room if we contact admin. I am happy to sell my place with a discount if anyone would like to take it up instead. If you are interested drop me a private message and we can quickly sort it out... Thank you and missing everyone at BB!! snowHead
snow report
I should point out that @MissNutmeg's room is for the PreBBWUW rather than the Birthday Bash.

Her place can go as:
A solo room in the Garni
A twin/double (ie for 2 people) in the garni (with a cost adjustment of course)
A girls place in a shared twin room the Garni

Whatever discount agreed with her would be taken off the overall cost of the place[s] taken, whichever option you need.
latest report
...It can also now be taken as a boy's place in SportHotel Europa, in a shared, twin, triple or quad room.
ski holidays
@Fingersfreddy - the funds are on their way via the snowaccounts (hopefully @admin Very Happy )
ski holidays
Sadly I'm not going to be able to make it to the BB. I have a 'flexible' * boy's place in the Bellavista - happy to do a reasonable discount if anyone wants to take my place.

* I guess this may not need to stay flexible after transferring - would be a question for admin...

Edit: place is now spoken for.

Last edited by Ski the Net with snowHeads on Tue 18-01-22 10:20; edited 1 time in total
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy