Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Youth stuff - clothing, skis...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
OK...the busted seasons have meant that much growing has happened over the last two years in our family, and kit has been skipped in sizes - so this gear has been little used and is essentially as new. Grrr.....

I’ve updated since a lot gone - here it is…Just text me on 0770 250 5256 and I can send through photos as needed.

Peak Performance Osaka insulated jacket - 160 height
We have quite a few Osaka jackets and they are really excellent for cold days. Fully loaded with helmet compatible hood, snow skirt etc. This one in black. Also a 160 mid layer fleece in ink blue.
Both for 50.00 gbp postage included.

Peak Performance base layers - girls'.
Female pink and blue long johns for 140 cm height. Will be fine for 150 height too.
Matching long sleeve top in 150cms - two of these.
These were around 25-30 gbp new.
5 gbp for each, postage on top.

F2 fleece lined trousers in tan.
Very warm, nice features, XS would suit around 14 year old - 28inch waist and 28inch inside leg.
12gbp including postage.

Atomic Race 8 skis - fully serviced - 0.5-4,5 Din bindings - rail bindings so adjustable for 208-308mm boot sole length - tool-less adjustment.
Top sheets a bit marked, bases perfect, used on snow only.
40.00gbp plus postage.

Also small size snowboard boots, snow boots and mainly 24 mondo ski boots - see other listing
Just text to 0770 250 5256 if interested in anything - thanks. Pickup from Cambridge or thereabouts entirely possible.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 24-01-22 11:37; edited 7 times in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ahh I’ve been keeping an eye out just in case you appeared with stuff for sale! Will text in the morning re the women’s jacket. I bought some stuff from you a couple of years ago and a peak performance fleece remains my son’s favourite item of clothing Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Lozza - speak soon.
Best
Tim
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Tim

You don’t have any snow boots on the go? The last pair I bought from you were well loved but have finally been outgrown so after something in a size UK 4 /EUR 37 upwards

PM me

Cheers

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Wed 5-01-22 17:27; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oooh I do like the annual Valais2 barn sales! Number 9 please - I'll take the Thirty Two snowboard boots thanks. PM en route...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks Richard ... all wrapped and ready to go ....
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ster - yep I have some in the barn but not sure of sizes...will dig them out later tonight....
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Richard_Sideways wrote:
Oooh I do like the annual Valais2 barn sales! Number 9 please - I'll take the Thirty Two snowboard boots thanks. PM en route...

An excellent choice... and what I should have gone for instead of delaying and debating. I hope they serve you well!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Can you encourage the Grom to grow to about 28.5, buy top end SB boots then rapidly grow out of them please?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'm also tempted by the Ions for myself as I has the dainty tootsies...
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
New weight loss incentive: get small enough for the next lot of kit the valaisGroms grow out of. Razz Tim, I’ve PMed you about the tiny tot’s salopettes!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Ah Dave - this regrettably is all too likely. He's in 26.5 going on 27.0 and still growing...he's in FullTilt B&Es at present. So definitely top end...albeit park oriented...

Richard the IONs are essentially unused....grrr....and the leather version too....more grrr....
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@valais2, Sideways_Jnr was very pleased with his parcel when he arrived home from school, thank you Very Happy

Me not so much as the boots are just now snow taunting me, amplified by a beautiful snowbird blue sky day picture my colleague sent me from his temporary "wfh" location, Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thanks - glad they were right......
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
UPDATED - with all sold stuff - many thanks All - now edited out....
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy