Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Finding Ride Buddies easily

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Here goes nothing - I've built a site that I think can compliment some of the SnowHeads offerings
www.snowclans.com
Specifically for Solo riders, SnowClans mission is to provide a one stop shop to get out to the mountains, with or without people to go with.
I don't think people wanting to maximise their time on the snow should have to compromise.

2 Member-led Options
Ride Buddy Adverts & Holiday Adverts
A bit like the forum, but with the ability to filter and search (Ability, budget, Location, Date)
Anyone can submit an advert and manage their own private discussion room to organise the holiday they want. Properties can also submit a suggestion to your advert if they fit the description you've given for what you're looking for.
Can be a space to get rid of bookings or places spare like for Bashes

2 Property Lead Options
Solo-Friendly Accommodation Listings - For everyone sick of not just being able to browse a collection of places with shared or single rooms available without knowing where or when you want to go.
Group Holiday Listings - Pre-Organised trips (Bashes, HOFNAR, Ski Gathering etc) and New Chalet-led options, where normally sole occupancy properties have opened up to welcome in solos.

- I'm currently working on building these out with properties.
The KEY to this is demand - All members fill out a form on the where, when, what, who of what they want to do next season and this is shown in a dashboard for properties to see just how many solo's want to go out there. You'll then get an email when a holiday that fit's appears.

Yay, nay? Let me know what you think, I'll try grow a thick skin.
There's loads of people on here and facebook trying to find others, I'm just trying to bring them all together.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy