Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anybody Used Snowfit in Norwich?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I came across Snowfit recently after searching online for touring kit.

After giving them a call, I cannot speak highly enough of the fantastic advice and service that I have received from 'John.' Absolutely first class in fact. From advising on the merits of various skis, skins and bindings options to weighing skis on their postal scales. Nothing was too much trouble. After five, sometimes lengthy, phone calls to John, l ended up buying skis, bindings, skins and ski crampons for Mrs MA and the same for me, plus new boots too. All at great prices too - a mix of current and past seasons' kit, which worked out a fair bit cheaper than other UK ski touring outlets. Mail order boots were, of course, a gamble - but John even had a member of staff with the same size feet as me try them on for me(!). This was on the basis that I could return them, less a hire fee, if they were no good.

As it happens, the boots are perfect. I tried them out, problem-free, for two days' ski touring in Scotland last week. A result!

I'd not previously heard of Snowfit but can now absolutely recommend them wholeheartedly. Exemplary service Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes, snowfit is my local goto ski shop and I bought my last boots from there. Very friendly staff who know their stuff and I occasionally see some of them at the local dry slope. Their location is very convenient for me being on the southern edge of Norwich and they have plenty of free parking. They also have a good range of jackets and sallopettes but not quite such a big selection of socks and thermals. Every time I've been in the shop it's quite busy so I would be prepared for a wait if your looking to purchase boots.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
+1 from me too. I’ve bought at least 2 pairs of skis plus binding from them online and had excellent advice over the phone from John on one occasion when debating which length to go for.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:
had excellent advice over the phone from John on one occasion when debating which length to go for
He certainly knows his stuff - he mentioned he's tested over 400 pairs of skis Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm lucky enough to live in Norwich, so Snowfit is our local supplier. They are really helpful, I bought my last boots there, and had custom beds moulded to my feet. Although not always the cheapest supplier (I have to admit I bought my skis online for over £100 cheaper than the store price), their knowledge is just amazing. I'm taking said skis in on Tuesday for their pre-holiday service - just in case I actually get away as planned in 3 weeks.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
They also offer a discount to members of Norfolk Snowsports Club. Can't remember how much and guess it's only in person but still nice to see local shops and slopes supporting each other.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Another recommendation for Snowfit. They are my local ski shop and have bought two pairs of skis and various jackets and salopettes over the years. Very knowledgeable about all things skiing and snowboarding and very friendly service. I haven’t yet bought ski boots from them but friends have and they have always been very happy with their fitting service. My kids have bought snowboards and snowboard boots from them and they have always been well fitted. The Norfolk ski club discount is 10%. I am sure the last two years have been very challenging for them and it’s great to see the well earned support they have from loyal customers.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Fully endorse recommendations for Snowfit. The customer service is great and they have years of experience. Friendly staff and extremely knowledgeable. My wife and I have over the years bought five pairs of skis and three pairs of ski boots along with various ski equipment. They are competitively priced and often cheaper than the larger outlets but can't always compete with online sales, so I guess if you choose to buy their goods will depend on whether you want to see shops like this survive.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy