Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Regular snow centre sessions (London based) - Looking to meet new boarders

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey all! I'm Simon(31)

Not sure if this is the right place to post this - I'm a recently new snowboarder (intermediate level), just got back from my first season in Austria. I'm now addicted so want to keep developing and meet new people to snowboard with in preparation for next winter.

I'd like to meet up with others who would be up for regular snow centre sessions to practice/develop, as well as hanging out after and getting to know each other. I'm based in Romford, Essex so I am looking to go to the Snow Centre in Hemel Hempstead regularly (at least 2 times per month)

I've found snowboarding is a great way to connect with people, to help/motivate each other to develop and to enjoy together the thrills of being on the slopes. It would also be awesome to get a group together or to join a group for snow holidays abroad in the future.

Please leave a comment if you're interested Eh oh!

Any experience level is welcome, even if you're a complete beginner (we all were once)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@SimonTrowse, have you thought about going on their Thursday night park and pipe session?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
swskier wrote:
@SimonTrowse, have you thought about going on their Thursday night park and pipe session?

Heya,

Yeah I saw that on their website, it looks fun, have you been?

I will at some point. For the moment I will be doing some group lessons to develop a bit more before going to the park night and learning tricks etc
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@SimonTrowse, I haven't been, it's a bit of a trek for me, but I see it on their instagram page every week when they upload a video. It looks good fun, and I think there's an element of informal teaching that goes on, but obviously for freestyle.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I was at the freestyle night Thurs before last. Yeah it was fun but after a few runs I was a little bored. The main kicker was too big for me as I haven't been on a board for 2 years I needed a smaller to build up my confidence. The run on the whole is way too short so I spend more time on the poma than riding. I will go back though so will give you a shout when I do.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy