Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

** £325 *** Fully catered chalet in Morzine 16th to 23rd January - one space available

Poster: A snowHead
Quote:
Hi, I'm supposed to be in Morzine 16th to 23rd January but am currently off work with a trapped sciatic nerve which isn't showing signs of getting better. I'm with a group who are also mostly flying out of Glasgow to Geneva (my tickets are from Bristol). The chalet is amazing (we were there two years ago), the food five star, and you are right on the slopes. Details here: https://www.woodlandschalets.com/chalet-pleney
The group are mixed ability, mostly skiers and in their late twenties to thirties. I've paid £650 but will let it go for £500 plus £50 return transfer. I'll see if I can figure out a way to transfer the lift pass, it was bought in November when they were discounted and I was still fit!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 14-01-22 8:56; edited 2 times in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@intheshedagain, I thought you were asking for a chalet not offering one. perhaps edit the title?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@intheshedagain, can you claim on insurance? As it's not at all clear that France will have reopened to travelers from the UK by then, I can't imagine you'll get many people willing to give you money for your place.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
holidayloverxx wrote:
@intheshedagain, I thought you were asking for a chalet not offering one. perhaps edit the title?

Good point, I'll try and figure out how to change it, thanks!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I doubt brits will be allowed into france by the 16th
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
sugarmoma666 wrote:
@intheshedagain, can you claim on insurance? As it's not at all clear that France will have reopened to travelers from the UK by then, I can't imagine you'll get many people willing to give you money for your place.

Hi, If I don't get any takers here then there are a couple of 'friends of friends' in the group who will take it up at the last minute. If Macron keeps his borders shut then we have been offered an alternative in March....and I am really hoping to be fit again by then!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@intheshedagain, click on the scissors icon to the right on your post - thats the edit button, you can edit the title and the post
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
holidayloverxx wrote:
@intheshedagain, click on the scissors icon to the right on your post - thats the edit button, you can edit the title and the post
All done, thanks!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi is this going still ? I would be keen to go maybe
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Well obviously it's all a bit crystal ball at the moment, as several folk have pointed out on the forum!
To clarify, I have no intention of selling a holiday that doesn't exist. Frankly, and selfishly, it would suit me fine if Macron doesn't open his borders in time for this trip. If he he doesnt then I will happily refund whoever buys it and keep my fingers crossed that I'm fit enough for the alternative March dates that we are being offered. The organiser thinks that he has a couple of people waiting in the wings if plan A does go ahead, but I thought I'd cover my bases.
Feel free to PM me if you are genuinely interested.
Happy New Year everyone!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi everyone I’m on this trip , I can confirm it’s an amazing chalet we stayed there before Covid , if we get the go ahead tomorrow, there is this space that’s advertised and possibly one more also , it’s a great fun group.

Cheers
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks Mark, only wish I was fit enough to go ahead with it. I'm now being referred for an MRI. Hope the borders open up and you have a great time.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Mark car wrote:
Hi everyone I’m on this trip , I can confirm it’s an amazing chalet we stayed there before Covid , if we get the go ahead tomorrow, there is this space that’s advertised and possibly one more also , it’s a great fun group.

Cheers

Hi Mark
A friend and I are interested if there are 2 spaces?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Tjhodgson_145 wrote:
Mark car wrote:

Cheers

Hi Mark
A friend and I are interested if there are 2 spaces?

Hi there, Looks like Macron has done the right thing! If you haven't already, then could you PM Mark and let him know you are both interested? I've sent him a message on FB. I'll let him sort out the finances and pay me later. I'm definitely out of the picture, I've just had an MRI which confirms a prolapsed L5 disc....dangly bits! Hope you have a great time though!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Just heard from the organiser that this space is still available.
ski holidays
The trip is all systems go for this Sunday , so we have 1 or 2 spaces left at bargain prices , once u see the chalet you will see what I mean it’s fantastic and sunny weather all next week

Cheers Mark
ski holidays
Price dropped to half what I paid...now £325. Absolute bargain for this fantastic fully catered chalet.
snow conditions
Can't believe no one snapped this up!
latest report
I know , they won’t believe how high a standard this chalet is , if you were booking a space on your own n to the chalet it could cost up to £1,500
ski holidays
admin wrote:
Can't believe no one snapped this up!

Me neither! Shame really. It's a great chalet and most of the guys and girls going are Snowheads!
latest report
I'd have it myself, that is if I didn't erm, need to go to Italy - to go skiing, y'know Wink
snow report
Very tempted. But last minute flights and COVID-19 tests will probably be quite costly...
latest report
If you're in the sarf, flights from London airports are really cheap, pick up a click and collect Randox test and you're all set!
snow report
Snowblades wrote:
Very tempted. But last minute flights and COVID-19 tests will probably be quite costly...

Don't know where you are in the UK, but 2 minutes on Google and I found a return flight Luton to Geneva for £69.00
snow conditions
admin wrote:
I'd have it myself, that is if I didn't erm, need to go to Italy - to go skiing, y'know Wink

Have a great time! Love the Dolomites.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy