Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

13 year old 1 vaccine + 1 +ve PCR how??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Hoping someone else has managed to navigate this one.

We have 13y/o daughter and Three valleys in France booked for half term 12th Feb

Trouble is daughter is not double vaccinated because she tested positive with a PCR test 24 Sep and thus wasn’t eligible for her first jab until 12 weeks later and is thus not eligible for a second jab until March

However under the French rules she can get a pass sanitaire as a positive test in the last 6 months plus a single jab qualifies her for the pass

My problem is how do I get her one?

She’s under 16 so can’t use the test and trace app and get a QR code. We’ve got online access to her NHS records through linking her NHS profile to my NHS app login so can see the positive test result and single vaccine there

Is there somewhere in resort we can go that issues a paper pass sanitaire? I Read in a telegraph article that they’re selling a week’s pass sanitaire in Val d’isere for this scenario in pharmacies but I can’t see this advertised as a service anywhere.

Anybody out there managed to solve this particular treasure hunt. We’re going to Meribel Mottaret

Happy skiing

Philip
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have a look here.

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=158415

PS Welcome to snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Jonathan, classic newbie fail!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy