Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

8-14 Jan, La Tania. 1 or 2 to share my apt

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I’m solo in La Tania, 8-14 Jan. Hoping for 1 or 2 people to keep me company. Fairly luxurious 2 bed apartment in centre resort. Double bedroom €350 for week. Bunk bed in mountain corner for €200. Can sort out when you arrive but no couples please.

I’m 45y.o. Strong skier, not as strong off piste. Am driving so can pick up at moutiers or around the area if needed. A friend joining me on 14th Jan but possibility for you to stay with us for another week in the bunk.

Please email / PM if interested and we can swap details.

Paul
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Here is accommodation

https://lataniaeclipse.webador.ie/
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
FYI i built a site to host stuff like this to
www.snowclans.com - to centralise finding people to Ski or Board with.
Find people to go on holiday with (For when you have on idea, or even accommodation, and want people to join you)

Each advert has it's own private group discussion board for everyone to chat, or there's the ability to DM other members.

I'll put it on the socials too when a new ad is put on
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That’s a nice looking website. Used to use pistepals back in the day but I think it’s done now so there’s a gap in the market. I’ll take a look later. Skiing all day in 12 degrees has zapped me! Thanks for the thought
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy