Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

8th to 22nd Jan 2022 - anyone?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi. Haven't posted here before but you seem a friendly bunch and I have pillaged your advice over the years Smile
I'd like to get a fortnight skiing in, and family trips look to be a major ballache again this year... so solo or with new friends looks like a better option.
Aiming for mid Jan, probably 8th to 22nd but can be flexible.
I managed to fall between all the stools and lose the money from my planned trip last week... So I figure, maybe get another 1, 2 or 3 like-minded individuals together and hatch a "probable plan", then book as last minute as possible if we're allowed to play?
Anyone fancy joining me?
About me - I'm a fairly chilled late 40s male intermediate skier who likes vaccines, dry socks and cheese... Dislike Brexit, melon and steep icey black runs... Not too fussed about where I go and happy to ski solo if there's a difference in skill level or people want to do different things. I'm in Scotland but we wouldn't all need to be on the same flights...
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, I am looking for someone to ski with. My wife can't ski and my friends this season are busy and some of them have difficulty flying from the US. I usually go to Plan de Corones to ski. I know that area pretty well and it's amazing, I've met some of the locals aswell and they are very friendly. I am 60 years old and I am Italian. In January I will be retired so I am flexible for the period. if you want to join me to ski together in Kronplaz (South Tyrol - Italy) send a message. If you are interested in knowing cozy hotels or B&Bs not expensive, I can suggest some to you. I willing to chage the resort but only in Superski Dolomiti, I have the season ski-pass Eh oh! . I am very interested in skiing with a native English speaker to speak in English.
Let's ski togryher.
cheers
Gio
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Searchable buddy listings that you can filter on date, location and ability available here:

www.snowclans.com - to centralise finding people to Ski or Board with.

There are 2 key options if you want to reach out:
Find a Ride buddy (For when you're already book but want to find people in resort/plan to meet)
Find people to go on holiday with (For when you have on idea, or even accommodation, and want people to join you)

Each advert has it's own private group discussion board for everyone to chat, or there's the ability to DM other members.

We're also working on building up Solo-Friendly accommodation listings and Group Holidays based on the demand our members submit. So either way I really encourage you to join! It's our mission to get as many people out on the mountains as possible, for everyone to find the Clan that suits them.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy