Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Latest travel rules for Italy?

Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I wonder if I could politely ask for someone to summarise the current entry and return requirements for Italy?

About to cancel Austrian trip for 15/1/22 and have back up flights to Milan for £10 each Eh oh!

We are 2 adults triple vax and 1 16 year old double vax (last one 23/10 which is why we have to cancel Austria - he can’t get booster in time)

BUT I have not been following Italian requirements closely as was desperately trying to focus / hope Austria trip would still be on.

Sorry to ask.

Oh and ideas for resorts within say 200Km of Milan Bergamo for 2 experienced and 1 early inter?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lucky getting permission for a 16 year old to miss a term week of school or 6th form - ours rigidly stuck to the law, I had to do a grovelling letter just to get a day or two before Feb HT.

Selva Val Gardena.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I recommend google.co.uk and a search term like "entry requirements for Italy" Smile

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/italy/entry-requirements
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Peter Stevens wrote:
I recommend google.co.uk and a search term like "entry requirements for Italy" Smile

Wow thanks a lot Mr Sanctimonious really that’s very helpful, maybe I should refrain from posting as i’m clearly effin stupid Eh oh!

FYI there are many different rules changes and lack of understanding for Austria, and my google search DID NOT clarify Italy, but again thanks -
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
One thing that may be a bit generic, somewhere I heard that the left tests the NHS send out are not adequate to be used as ones you can take in an airport to board a flight ?

Do you need some higher quality ones or something ?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Sarny wrote:
One thing that may be a bit generic, somewhere I heard that the left tests the NHS send out are not adequate to be used as ones you can take in an airport to board a flight ?

Do you need some higher quality ones or something ?

yes. you need to purchase some that give a certification of result. lots and lots of discussions on this all over this forum. shoudl be able to find the info within a view minutes. I have not used any , but have some available as we were about to book a holiday before it all kicked off. try c19testing.co.uk
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
neilkav wrote:
Peter Stevens wrote:

Wow thanks a lot Mr Sanctimonious really that’s very helpful, maybe I should refrain from posting as i’m clearly effin stupid Eh oh!

FYI there are many different rules changes and lack of understanding for Austria, and my google search DID NOT clarify Italy, but again thanks -

maybe try the search function on this forum. to be fair its been discussed to death so there is a LOT of info on here about it. ignore any articles you find on the web that are written by journalists as it relies on them interpretting the rules and then writing their article. many articles are wrong. many contradict. The official gov links for the UK and the country you are travelling to are the best things to use - although be warned they can contradict too. its a mine field !
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
backhojo wrote:
neilkav wrote:
Peter Stevens wrote:

maybe try the search function on this forum. to be fair its been discussed to death so there is a LOT of info on here about it. ignore any articles you find on the web that are written by journalists as it relies on them interpretting the rules and then writing their article. many articles are wrong. many contradict. The official gov links for the UK and the country you are travelling to are the best things to use - although be warned they can contradict too. its a mine field !

Thank you, and I will obviously now start searching, what gets me is that on many many occasions people have asked the same in other discussions as not been following closely and just got a a straightforward answer from someone on the button, but alas when I ask in the midst of a blind panic trying to find accommodation in Italy I get that response. But hey I’m a big lad I can take it Eh oh!

Going to carry on with the research with the assumption the following is correct;

Adults ‘fully vaxed’ and either 72 hr pcr or 48 hr antigen (lf) test.

16 year old is fine with just a test as per above
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
neilkav wrote:
Peter Stevens wrote:

Stupid enough to ask a question about the official entry requirements for Italy on a lay-forum, instead of searching as suggested.

I am not surprised that your search for Austria rules, as you seem to suggest, did not tell you about Italy.

The entry info is unbelievably easy to find.

As is, for example, the fact that NHS tests can't be used as travel tests.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
NehNeh
neilkav wrote:
backhojo wrote:
neilkav wrote:
Peter Stevens wrote:

Thank you, and I will obviously now start searching, what gets me is that on many many occasions people have asked the same in other discussions as not been following closely and just got a a straightforward answer from someone on the button, but alas when I ask in the midst of a blind panic trying to find accommodation in Italy I get that response. But hey I’m a big lad I can take it Eh oh!

Going to carry on with the research with the assumption the following is correct;

Adults ‘fully vaxed’ and either 72 hr pcr or 48 hr antigen (lf) test.

16 year old is fine with just a test as per above

I don't think you'd assumptions are correct. Have a look here:

The gov.uk Foreign travel advice pages are usually a good place to start. However, I'd always suggest following the links to see the information from the government pages of the country you're traveling you, as the gov.uk info hasn't always been completely accurate.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@neilkav, this site provides nice lists of resort travel times from various airports:

https://uk.j2ski.com/ski_resorts/Airports/Bergamo.html

It looks like someone else was asking about resorts from Bergamo not long ago:

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=4813880&highlight=bergamo#4813880
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Italy is within 24 hours if antigen and 48 if PCR same for kids. That’s for entry into Italy.

Once there, you will need super green pass to enter closed lifts, restaurants (except own hotel). No pass needed for open chairlifts but given you are triple jabbed and child double jabbed and assume has a QR code then should be fine.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
In Courmayeur at moment. Green pass scanned at both main lifts to access the upper system. And scanned in every restaurant we have been in so far.

Everything checked at exit airport. Locator form, antigen test, vaccine app.
Only passport checked at Italian customs.

Snowing at moment with blue ski forecast for Friday and Saturday.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Latest travel rules for Italy?
Quote:

I recommend google.co.uk and a search term like "entry requirements for Italy"

Quote:

Stupid enough to ask a question about the official entry requirements for Italy on a lay-forum, instead of searching as suggested.

Perhaps it escaped your attention, but the title of the thread is 'Latest travel rules for Italy'

If you don't want to help the OP then don't answer, but is it necessary to be pointedly unhelpful and trite?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
NickYoung wrote:
neilkav wrote:
Peter Stevens wrote:

I am not surprised that your search for Austria rules, as you seem to suggest, did not tell you about Italy.

The entry info is unbelievably easy to find.

As is, for example, the fact that NHS tests can't be used as travel tests.

Another sanctimonious tw#t

WTF honestly think i’ll leave this forum to the up themselves brigade.

As you can see from next post it’s NOT abundantly clear from a google search.

If you want to get personal bring it on Eh oh! Eh oh! Eh oh!

Hope you have a lovely day
snow conditions
rinky75 wrote:
Italy is within 24 hours if antigen and 48 if PCR same for kids. That’s for entry into Italy.

Once there, you will need super green pass to enter closed lifts, restaurants (except own hotel). No pass needed for open chairlifts but given you are triple jabbed and child double jabbed and assume has a QR code then should be fine.

Thanks so much - appreciated Eh oh!
ski holidays
sugarmoma666 wrote:
@neilkav, this site provides nice lists of resort travel times from various airports:

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=4813880&highlight=bergamo#4813880

Cheers yep used that link, and might consider Bardonecchia thanks
ski holidays
Gonna keep my eyes open on this one. As 2 Adults triple jabbed should be ok. Just don’t know the best resorts in Italy where we don’t cross borders and have the biggest resort possible. Any ideas?
ski holidays
Lucywuk wrote:
Just don’t know the best resorts in Italy where we don’t cross borders and have the biggest resort possible. Any ideas?

I’d suggest anywhere covered by the Dolomitic Superski pass - 1200km of piste! Maybe Kronplatz, Selva, San Cassiano, Corvara…… the list is almost endless.
snow report
Hi I think there are just a couple more things to throw in the mix.
1. What happens if you get ill with COVID in Italy? You will not have a nice time. - I’m not sure what the rules will be then re quarantine
2. If you have a positive LFT?- you are not going.
3. What happens with the passenger locator if you have some COVID contact? IDK.
snow report
The simplest approach is to keep away from other people, during the week before you go away. Then wear an FFP3 mask on the airliner. Next thing is to get a taxi instead of the packed and stuffy ski shuttles but that costs quite a bit extra. That's what I have just done, and will do again in January (for Italy). The other advantage of a taxi is that the ski shuttles rarely run on weekdays, but weekday flights are much cheaper right now. And if you can get 4 people into the taxi the cost is similar to the ski shuttle.

If you have kids, it does get much harder... a friend has just cancelled a ski trip because, they thought, the chances of all four being negative, before, and on the last day, is small. But it does depend on where you live.

The govt website (I posted it above) is a very accurate source - much better than any forum. Look at how much inaccurate stuff has already been posted. Somebody may have acted on it already. A forum post without a reference is worthless, for something as important as this.
ski holidays
neilkav wrote:
sugarmoma666 wrote:

Cheers yep used that link, and might consider Bardonecchia thanks

In Bardonecchia at the moment, flew into Turin on Sunday. Passport control was as normal except the passport was stamped. Once through your covid status and 24hour LFT were checked by a team attired in PPE, no waiting around, informal and friendly. In the resort. Face masks to be worn when outdoors, was walking to the piste yesterday morning with nobody within 5 metres and was warned by the police, any type of mask seems acceptable. Its very quiet at the moment also very mild, raining at resort level today.
snow conditions
Peter Stevens wrote:
The govt website (I posted it above) is a very accurate source - much better than any forum. Look at how much inaccurate stuff has already been posted. Somebody may have acted on it already. A forum post without a reference is worthless, for something as important as this.

I'd caution against relying on gov.uk as a source of accurate information about entry requirements for other countries. It often lags the requirements in force. More worryingly, the information on requirements for entry into Switzerland were wrong in some very important ways for several days in December. It is, however, a good way of finding links to the relevant government websites for the countries someone is interested in.
snow report
sugarmoma666 wrote:

I'd caution against relying on gov.uk as a source of accurate information about entry requirements for other countries. It often lags the requirements in force. More worryingly, the information on requirements for entry into Switzerland were wrong in some very important ways for several days in December. It is, however, a good way of finding links to the relevant government websites for the countries someone is interested in.

Even more worryingly, I read that the recent changes to entry requirements to Austria weren’t kept up to date on the Austrian Govt websites. There’s only so much checking you can do, it seems!
snow report
Just back from Sauze. Travel and restrictions were as advertised and are pretty much no different to how things have been generally for 18 months when travelling abroad.

The main difference is you can self-test in resort if you take your own LFT. This means it's easy to game the system and not even both taking the actual test, something that most couples we met at the bar and in the restaurant freely admitted they would be doing. I'm not sure what we would have done if we had tested positive (using an NHS test before doing the actual test). However, I think many people will travel home after a positive test, so bear this in mind if you're vulnerable or anxious about covid.
ski holidays
Il_Capitano wrote:
JThis means it's easy to game the system and not even both taking the actual test, something that most couples we met at the bar and in the restaurant freely admitted they would be doing. I'm not sure what we would have done if we had tested positive (using an NHS test before doing the actual test). However, I think many people will travel home after a positive test, so bear this in mind if you're vulnerable or anxious about covid.

Oh dear. This is how COVID arrived in much of the UK in the very beginning. Lots of 'nice' middle class children being brought home by their 'nice' middle class families to spread COVID around the schools come early January 2022. And then complain that the schools start online again. There are group as well as individual risks. And there are also the significant numbers of people who have no particular risk factors and then still get ill. A delightful example of middle class entitlement at its zenith. (coi declaration- I'm middle class- but I do know the difference between what's right and wrong).
snow report
We flew back from Verona airport on Monday and the check-in staff asked to see proof of a registered negative LFT test, as well as the NHS Covid pass and passenger locator form. We certainly couldn't have got away with self-testing.
ski holidays
RachelQ wrote:
We flew back from Verona airport on Monday and the check-in staff asked to see proof of a registered negative LFT test, as well as the NHS Covid pass and passenger locator form. We certainly couldn't have got away with self-testing.

Why do you say that? Lots of people are using testing kits from companies like Randox and C19testing where you self test and upload a photo of the test cartridge and the company then send you a certificate.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
sugarmoma666 wrote:
RachelQ wrote:

Why do you say that? Lots of people are using testing kits from companies like Randox and C19testing where you self test and upload a photo of the test cartridge and the company then send you a certificate.

But how do you show a negative test result if you…

Il_Capitano wrote:

….game the system and not even bother taking the actual test.

?
snow conditions
Red Leon wrote:
sugarmoma666 wrote:
RachelQ wrote:

Il_Capitano wrote:

?

Not doing a test isn't gaming the system, it's not even playing the game! Just pouring the swab solution (without swabbing!) on the test however...

Anyway, a question for anyone that might know the answer to this - how is contact tracing done in Italy? Do you have to log your details wherever you go (restaurants etc.)? Does scanning your NHS vax QR code give them some of your details? (such as a phone number? I'm thinking not, but can't remember what details I've given on my NHS account.)

I'm wondering what happens if you were at a place at the same time as somone who tested positive shortly afterwards. Current rules are you'd have to isolate for 7 days if identified as a "close contact", even if you're vaccinated. That could easily ruin a holiday...
latest report
As far as I know, the NHS covid tracking app only communicates with like, so it would only show up if the close contact was another Brit with his app turned on. Not EU tracking apps.

When they scan your code, it only reads the name, dob, and date of vaccinations required as per the last update. It then gives a tick or a cross. Basic if, and, or programming. These can be compared to other forms of ID to confirm identity.

No personal data is stored on the scanner, so there is no way you could be contacted in the event of a +ve case near to you.

It's possible your hotel could inform you if it was another guest, but other than that, the only likelyhood of being contacted would be from the flight and passenger locator form.
ski holidays
ed123 wrote:
Il_Capitano wrote:
JThis means it's easy to game the system and not even both taking the actual test, something that most couples we met at the bar and in the restaurant freely admitted they would be doing. I'm not sure what we would have done if we had tested positive (using an NHS test before doing the actual test). However, I think many people will travel home after a positive test, so bear this in mind if you're vulnerable or anxious about covid.

Oh dear. This is how COVID arrived in much of the UK in the very beginning. Lots of 'nice' middle class children being brought home by their 'nice' middle class families to spread COVID around the schools come early January 2022. And then complain that the schools start online again. There are group as well as individual risks. And there are also the significant numbers of people who have no particular risk factors and then still get ill. A delightful example of middle class entitlement at its zenith. (coi declaration- I'm middle class- but I do know the difference between what's right and wrong).

I've personally behaved very responsibly throughout the pandemic and as a result have not had covid, despite working at a university where I'm constantly exposed to hallways full of coughing and spluttering teenagers. Italy felt exponentially safe by comparison - where else can you go in the world where everyone is guaranteed to be double/triple vacced and tested negative in the previous couple of days?

I'm not sure what we would have done if we had tested positive, but again due to behaving relatively cautiously fortunately it wasn't an issue.

Anyway, the point wasn't to evaluate the morality of the situation but to relay my experience. What I will say is given how fast the new variant is spreading, this time around the returning skiers will hardly make a difference.
ski holidays
twiceforluck2 wrote:
Red Leon wrote:
sugarmoma666 wrote:
RachelQ wrote:

Il_Capitano wrote:

?

Not doing a test isn't gaming the system, it's not even playing the game! Just pouring the swab solution (without swabbing!) on the test however...

But you are required to provide proof of a valid negative test result - and I don’t see how that can be achieved by NOT doing the test. And “Just pouring the swab solution (without swabbing) on the test” won’t work, either AFAIK
snow conditions
To game the preflight system is trivial if you use a self test such as Randox
Everyone in a group takes a free NHS test. Let’s say one person tests positive.
The positive person does not actually take a pre flight self test but uses the sample solution from one of their travel partners on their test to produce a fake negative test. Take photo of their passport with the negative test and receives certificate via email. Then uses this to get on bus / flight etc etc spreading covid droplets everywhere they go.

Simple but arrogant & morally repugnant.
ski holidays
It is "repugnant" if you are positive, know it, and fly on an airliner, for sure. Not if you rent a car and drive back yourself, or something like that. It was always trivial with a car to game the red list system, too - when you turn up at Dover, just tell them you were in Spain for last 3 weeks, when actually you were in red-list Portugal until yesterday.

BTW the LFT just needs the reagent to be dripped in i.e. you ignore the swab. The instructions in the packet actually tell you this!!! (They say if you don't do the swab bit properly you get a false negative, ho hum, hey ho, nobody needs a PhD; you just need to "read").

The PCR does need some "DNA" so the swab does need to be used, but, it has been suggested, it can come from a dog, a cat, a hamster, etc. Or of course from another person who has already tested negative (with any test). Not sure I would use a dog because they definitely can be infected and pass it on. But currently the PCR is required only for the Day 2 test and by then you are back home, so it isn't a disaster if you test positive. It is the business of getting stuck in say Italy with a known-positive test which would create an unmitigated disaster.

Does anybody know what actually happens? Do you get taken away and locked up in some Italian "facility"? Or just forced to stay in the same hotel and keep paying for the room (or all the rooms involving your family) until you test negative? This actually happened in Italy in the early days, when some UK kids were stuck there for months, IIRC. I have no idea who paid; months in a hotel must cost thousands.

It's a risk few will take, which is why the airlines and much of the travel business would all have gone bust if it wasn't for govt support.

The system places people in incredibly hard positions. With a family of say four, the chances of testing positive are really high. The current % is 10% in London and about 2.5% outside; much more for kids. The system relies on 99% of people not knowing these basic hacks.
ski holidays
brianatab wrote:
As far as I know, the NHS covid tracking app only communicates with like, so it would only show up if the close contact was another Brit with his app turned on. Not EU tracking apps.

When they scan your code, it only reads the name, dob, and date of vaccinations required as per the last update. It then gives a tick or a cross. Basic if, and, or programming. These can be compared to other forms of ID to confirm identity.

No personal data is stored on the scanner, so there is no way you could be contacted in the event of a +ve case near to you.

It's possible your hotel could inform you if it was another guest, but other than that, the only likelyhood of being contacted would be from the flight and passenger locator form.

Thanks, thought this would be the case. The chances of being identified as a "close contact" as a foreign visitor on a ski holiday (in a small group too) is probably fairly low then. Hopefully Italy reduces or removes the need for isolation for vaccinated people in the next week or so, making the above a moot point.
snow report
Fwiw Personally I agree re the difference between flying and essentially self isolating in a car.

Re what happens.
I can’t find it in English but there was a case this week when 3 Dutch guys were found skiing after one tested positive, they were all fined and sent back to their hotel to self isolate.
I’m not sure what happens once your hotel room reservation ends, most countries won’t let you enter if you’re positive so presumably you have to pay to stay somewhere until you meet the relevant criteria.

Story in Italian

https://www.lastampa.it/torino/2021/12/27/news/va_a_sciare_anche_se_positivo_al_covid_turista_olandese_denunciato_a_sauze_d_oulx-2214210/
ski holidays
Peter Stevens wrote:
It is "repugnant" if you are positive, know it, and fly on an airliner, for sure. Not if you rent a car and drive back yourself, or something like that. It was always trivial with a car to game the red list system, too - when you turn up at Dover, just tell them you were in Spain for last 3 weeks, when actually you were in red-list Portugal until yesterday.

BTW the LFT just needs the reagent to be dripped in i.e. you ignore the swab. The instructions in the packet actually tell you this!!! (They say if you don't do the swab bit properly you get a false negative, ho hum, hey ho, nobody needs a PhD; you just need to "read").

The PCR does need some "DNA" so the swab does need to be used, but, it has been suggested, it can come from a dog, a cat, a hamster, etc. Or of course from another person who has already tested negative (with any test). Not sure I would use a dog because they definitely can be infected and pass it on. But currently the PCR is required only for the Day 2 test and by then you are back home, so it isn't a disaster if you test positive. It is the business of getting stuck in say Italy with a known-positive test which would create an unmitigated disaster.

Does anybody know what actually happens? Do you get taken away and locked up in some Italian "facility"? Or just forced to stay in the same hotel and keep paying for the room (or all the rooms involving your family) until you test negative? This actually happened in Italy in the early days, when some UK kids were stuck there for months, IIRC. I have no idea who paid; months in a hotel must cost thousands.

It's a risk few will take, which is why the airlines and much of the travel business would all have gone bust if it wasn't for govt support.

The system places people in incredibly hard positions. With a family of say four, the chances of testing positive are really high. The current % is 10% in London and about 2.5% outside; much more for kids. The system relies on 99% of people not knowing these basic hacks.

I best bring my hamster with me just in case I need help with a PCR test Very Happy (joking!)

I think it's a little unknown what will happen if you test positive while there, but you're along the right lines; perhaps stay in your accommodation, or be moved to different accommodation (which could be a quarantine hotel). See here for a bit of guidance (though not enough):

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/italy/coronavirus

(start at the "Testing positive for COVID-19 while in Italy" section)

What is also worrying is that current rules state there is no maximum quarantine period if you have Omicron; you need a negative PCR result to be released from it. You could get extra unlucky and continue to test positive for quite a while .. Shocked

Lots of factors making the choice to go very difficult but I think I'm going to take the risk if rules remain the same. I am recently boosted, have insurance cover, no kids etc., could work for a while out there if needed and can easily isolate upon return if required. Hopefullly it'll work out and I'll have a great time skiing and stay COVID-free, but it is pretty risky right now.
ski holidays
Peter Stevens wrote:

Yes, you are right re the PCR test. When I was in Italy, I did an NHS lateral flow test every day and directly before the "test to return" lateral flow. However for the lateral flow I just poured the liquid - the risk of a false positive is far to high with LFTs. However, it's relatively much lower for a false negative, and therefore considering i had just done an NHS test I could be highly confident I was clear.

Regarding what happens if you test positive, as far as I could gather it depends on the circumstances. If it's isolated cases then you will probably be isolated in a facility, however this is just really unlikely - most often, there will be an outbreak in the hotel and they will probably have to lock it down.

I agree the system puts people in difficult positions. Isolation in Italy is a MINUMUN of 10 days after a positive test regardless of if you test negative afterwards (hence why I didn't swab the official test). My situation was I could have self-isolated for 10 days if necessary. However, lots of people going away from January onwards won't have this luxury, and are just really likely to travel home when positive when faced with the alternative.
ski holidays
Red Leon wrote:
Lucywuk wrote:
Just don’t know the best resorts in Italy where we don’t cross borders and have the biggest resort possible. Any ideas?

I’d suggest anywhere covered by the Dolomitic Superski pass - 1200km of piste! Maybe Kronplatz, Selva, San Cassiano, Corvara…… the list is almost endless.

Anywhere in the Superski Dolimiti is lovely, we've always gone to Arabba which is great. Ignore the idiots

Randox as a testing company are great, they are EU validity so you can take them with you for certifly to get home. They gave us our results in about 3 minutes! Some Dr sitting in The Portland in London did ours! 1-3hrs they say more like 1-3mins. Worth noting we spoke to dome Scottish travellers here in Spain and they can't get their PCRs analysed for a few days as they've got 2 bank Holidays in Scotland over New Year
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy