Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes, Pass Sanitaire for Teens

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi. We’re set to arrive in Tignes for a week on 27 Dec. Latest COVID rule changes are a major headache - our teenage kids are not double vaxxed so in theory need a daily antigen test to use the ski lifts. The pharmacy listed on the Tignes website is fully booked. Are there any other test centres? Can I use tests like the prenetics ones bought in the uk? Any other suggestions? Thanks!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There is a 23 page thread on taking teens skiing mainly devoted to France.
https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=156480&start=880
No you can't use UK tests
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@JP71, are you driving? some availability on the val d'isere side covid-valdisere.fr
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks, I’ve booked in Val d’isere where I can which covers off a few days at least but still more to cover Puzzled
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I got an antigen test at the Tignes test centre yesterday. It was very small and quite disorganised. It might be worth emailing the resort to see if there is going to be any increase in capacity, but I wouldn't hold your breath. I've been wondering if any TOs or hotels will arrange testing. The Taos organised someone to come and do antigen testing on the Friday of the PSB.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
sugarmoma666 wrote:
I got an antigen test at the Tignes test centre yesterday. It was very small and quite disorganised. It might be worth emailing the resort to see if there is going to be any increase in capacity, but I wouldn't hold your breath. I've been wondering if any TOs or hotels will arrange testing. The Taos organised someone to come and do antigen testing on the Friday of the PSB.

That doesn’t sound good. What is it like at the lifts? Are the checks creating big queues?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I scrapped my plans to travel to France at NY because of the ridiculousness of the situation and no confidence from any of the resorts that it was going to be anything other than a pigs ear due to the, IMO unnecessary, need to test a recently recovered 13y.o. every 24 hours. Now going to Austria instead (where proof of recovery is accepted for teens), and actually rather pleased now as I nearly always go to France (2 occasionally 3 times a year for the last 15 years) so this has kicked me off my backside to go somewhere new.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Heard from a friend in Tignes yesterday that they started checking health passes around mid-morning at the Palafour lift.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy