Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pyrenees. Multi Resort Season Passes.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello, Maybe I should pop this in The Piste. Not entirely sure.

We are soon moving full time to the Aude, and wondering about the most cost effective season pass options in the region, and whether any of them cover multi stations.

I've just been reading up about the Pyrenees 2 Valley pass for example, covering 4 resorts over St Lary direction. Which sounds great, just looking for options closer to home.

Just wondering if anyone knew anything about the smaller stations further east, including Ax les Thermes, Les Monts d'Olmes, Camurac etc and whether there might be a multi station deal to be had. Can't find much online at the mo.

Thanks in advance. Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ax 3 Domaines season pass also includes Guzet, Monts d'Olmes and Ascou.
https://www.ax.ski/fr/forfait-saison
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@strmin, Great stuff. Just what I was after. Thanks a lot. Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Check out https://www.n-py.com/en 8 resorts on one pass. Lots of deals.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The Neiges Catalanes pass https://www.neigescatalanes.com/fr/ covers the following Eastern resorts:
Cambre D'Aze
Formigueres
Les Angles
Porte Puymorens
Puyvalador
Puigmal 2900
Font-Romeu Pyrénées 2000
Station Nordique Du Capcir
La Quillane
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Great stuff. Thanks all.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy