Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EasyJet Baggage Allowance - Skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I haven't booked yet but Easyjet are the easy way from from Gatwick to Geneva for our summer trip.

I know that Easyjet charge £15 per pair of skis each way but do they deduct their weight from your baggage allowance as well ? That would seem like a double hit to me.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nope, you get your 20kg PLUS your sports equipment.

You CANNOT have more than 20kg in one bag tho, they will charge you excess even if it's ski boots in your main bag taking it over
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ah, I forgot about the boots they are in a separate bag but they didn't charge us for those last summer, we didn't have skis then. Should they have charged for them or at least weighed them ?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Not too sure, but a pair of boots ARE included in the £15 for your skis
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Charlatanefc, Thanks for the info.

I'm excited at the prospect of having my own skis but it is dawning on me that by the time I've transported them and had them serviced, on top of the initial outlay, I will not be saving any money.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Are you sure you cannot have more than 20kg in one bag? I've flown them a few times with boots in a bag, as long as it's under the safety weight of 32kg I have been ok.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
20kg is the cut off point before they start charging you for excess baggage. For the EOSB I had 20kg in my main bag (including boot) and another 10 or so in my ski bag, as well as a small amount in a carry on rucksack. I reckon I'd have had a job getting all I wanted into 1 bag if I'd not taken the skis so the ski carriage charge offset a certain amount of the excess baggage charge.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy