Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet cancelling Geneva flights

Poster: A snowHead
@swskier, how about moving the cancelled flights with baggage to the March dates, then moving the March flight to whatever other flight you wanted?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@snowdave, that's also an option we've considered, just relies on winter 22/23 flights having been released by March, which ordinarily (i think) is the case, but just an added risk to factor in.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Has anyone had any luck seeking a voucher on flights with EasyJet within the past couple of days/weeks? The agent that I spoke with this morning claimed that there are no options as I am due to fly into Geneva, and despite the current tourism ban in France, technically the flight can go ahead... I take their point but a little frustrating nonetheless!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We have had a full refund this week for our Geneva flights due to fly this Sunday.
They (EZ) had however changed our departure from Liverpool to Manchester and our return flight brought forward to 10.30 am from early evening; that one was still going to Liverpool though!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Jameswp wrote:
We have had a full refund this week for our Geneva flights due to fly this Sunday.
They (EZ) had however changed our departure from Liverpool to Manchester and our return flight brought forward to 10.30 am from early evening; that one was still going to Liverpool though!

Thanks - I suppose the full refund was offered as they changed times and airport etc. I would be happy with a voucher, but the particular agent was not having any of it... I would happily change my flights but next Winter flight schedule has not been released yet.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Why not just change your flights to something in November, then when they release the schedule, change them again?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
trmacc wrote:
Why not just change your flights to something in November, then when they release the schedule, change them again?

I had thought about this, but then if I move flights to November I will incur a charge to change them again. I think the best option is to change them until another date (before March 31st) and then hope that the following Winter schedule has been released, at which point I can change them to a suitable date without incurring a fee to change.

https://www.easyjet.com/en/pledge

"No change fee section header FREEDOM TO CHANGE

Transfer your flight fee free this year, up to 2 hours before your departure to any flights currently on sale and to any destination on our network. Applies to changes made up to and including 31 March 2022."
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
flipsidex wrote:
There's a way to get a refund directly from Easyjet if you're travelling via Switzerland to France, regardless of the France entry restrictions imposed.

If you say you're unvaccinated you're no longer allowed entry into Switzerland, Easyjet will issue a full refund this way rather than you having to argue that you were travelling to France.

Does anybody know when the Swiss introduced mandatory vaccination to enter the country ?

Reason i ask is due to the fact apart from this week I can’t see a viable I can go with my daughter
and don’t fancy shuffling flights a few times for next season. Thanks
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I’m not sure that is correct - these are the actual Swiss requirements https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home/krankheiten/ausbrueche-epidemien-pandemien/aktuelle-ausbrueche-epidemien/novel-cov/empfehlungen-fuer-reisende/quarantaene-einreisende.html
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Have flights booked from Birmingham to Geneva on 23rd February. These were booked back in December 2021. Was just looking to add another passenger/seat and it seems the schedule for B'Ham to Geneva now starts March 2022. I've not had any cancellation email.

I logged into my current booking and went to "change seats" option. It allows me to see the whole cabin and there are about 30 seats blocked off (including mine) and so that's a near empty flight and nobody is going to be able to book a new seat as February flights don't show up on the calendar.

Will expect either a cancellation email shortly or will be enjoyng a near empty flight. My return flight on 3rd March is also showing about 25 seats taken/rest are empty.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@3pic, Something odd there, I've just done a dummy booking all the way for that flight and all seats were available to book, cheap as chips mind!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@3pic, the 30 blocked off seats will only include passengers who have paid for a specific seat, which I would guess is a minority. So the flight may be fuller than you expect.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Weird, tried the Easyjet website today, and as you have posted, loads of flights from Birmingham in February. Must have been a glitch as I tried it on both the app and the website. But thanks for your reply.

Also, of course, me being dumb, not all seats are reserved until check-in/30 days before departure.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
On the off chance, anyone getting a sniff of when Easyjet might release their winter 2022/23 flights?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I went back and looked into this and pre-Covid, it usually wasn't before late March at the earliest, if not mid-April:

ski holidays
Ok, good (and annoying) to know. Easyjet website says flights will be released "Soon" but has been saying that for months. Was hoping I could change some flights before the no fee period ends at 31st March. Thanks
ski holidays
I hadn't clocked when the current fee change waiver was due to expire. I've not long changed a set of flights with them to late March, but I really wanted to change push those back for next winter too. Think I might need to go and take anther look at my options.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy