Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

AAC Insurance - talk me through please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, sorry if this has been asked before. I've gone through various insurance threads and have brain fog now - as an MPI customer for last few years I realise this is now not an option. Am now looking for insurance but am only interested in cover for off piste without a guide, repatriation after an accident if necessary and usual medical cover in case of accidents.
Don't need travel insurance which we have cover for elsewhere.
If I'm reading it correctly AAC looks as though it would provide what I want? A couple of very basic (and possibly silly) questions but does this cover skiing in France?
Do I join the AAC and go from there?
Thanks for having patience with me!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@loatie, it sounds as though AAC rescue cover might be what you want. On the AAC(UK) website (in English, and easy to find with google) you’ll find a link to a document describing (in English) what the cover does and does not include and that should help you answer all your questions. Also you’ll find details about applying for membership (which is all you need to do to be covered by their scheme).

We’ve used AAC cover combined with Nationwide Flex+ for travel/ breakdown cover for several years now. However I cannot say from experience how the AAC service is, as so far not needed to call on it (touch wood). Only once needed to claim for personal injury (ruptured ACL) and that was an in-resort accident so claimed on the Nationwide policy.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks - that’s very helpful
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy