Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Webcam addict

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The snow type I mean Happy
Anyone else look at their resort webcams before breakfast in the hope of a big pre christmas dump?
Fingers crossed all we can all get some skiing in this year...it's been way too long.
Can't quite commit to paying for our accomodation just yet, everything else booked.
It's been that long I might put my boots on today with a few planks of wood and have a few runs down the carpeted stairs to warm up the old pins wink
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have tabs on my laptop permanently open on the webcams for Montgenevre, Les Gets and Baqueira Beret. Laughing
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
F5 F5 F5 F5 Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quite. Both Montgenevre and Baqueira are looking great, and those are the two resorts I'm hoping to visit this season. Les Gets, which is where I normally go, has absolutely no snow yet. Still early days though.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ralphster wrote:
F5 F5 F5 F5 Happy

Old school, love it Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Next week looking much more hopeful to see those webcams turn white across much of the Alps. Possibly the images will disappear completely if the forecast snow amounts come true. I shall be avidly watching next week, in anticipation of getting out there the following week Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Great News Happy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Someone posted a link to a live stream loop for Austria last week that is available on YouTube.

Never occurred to me to look on YouTube

http://youtube.com/v/A8QeBNcI4K8
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ralphster wrote:
F5 F5 F5 F5 Happy

I'm like that, but on the Italian embassy's website for their COVID19 protocols.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ralphster wrote:
Anyone else look at their resort webcams before breakfast in the hope of a big pre christmas dump?...

In BC the highway cams are the thing to look at - resort stuff may be "curated" and won't tell you much they don't want you to know.
https://images.drivebc.ca/bchighwaycam/pub/html/www/index-Northern.html

There's plenty of snow, the issue's going to be getting to it, and getting there safely.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy