Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Issues within Swiss online entry form?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All, I have completed the Swiss passenger locator form online 3 times and tried 2 different email addresses and I still have not received the QR code email.
Is there an issues with it or does it just take ages?
Have been checking all spam/junk/normal folders and still nothing, which is starting to cut it fine for tomorrow’s flight!

If it is knackered, has anyone tried to enter at Geneva without the code? Is it something they can sort on arrival or will computer say no and cause all sorts of problems?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I filled mine in yesterday and it came straight through. Just had to wait until I was within the 48 hours before departure period.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hmmmm, doesn’t bode well then by the sounds of it Sad I am getting emails come in on both the accounts I used (in both spam/junk and normal) and still nothing.

Hopefully it comes through before we fly.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I was prepared with the QR code on my phone, and a printed copy when going through Geneva Airport on Friday, and at no point did anyone ask to see the QR code. I assume they know if you have done it or not by your passport number.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ok, I can only assume that the site doesn’t like Apple?! I did it on my iPhone and then again on my iPad, for personal and work emails and still nothing.
The wife did it on her PC and it came through immediately….
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ish303 wrote:
Ok, I can only assume that the site doesn’t like Apple?! I did it on my iPhone and then again on my iPad, for personal and work emails and still nothing.
The wife did it on her PC and it came through immediately….

Interesting observation. I was likely going to do it on my windows laptop anyway but will make sure I do it that way now.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@ish303, it’s always come through pretty much immediately for me (on iPhone).
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ish303 wrote:
Hi All, I have completed the Swiss passenger locator form online 3 times and tried 2 different email addresses and I still have not received the QR code email.
Is there an issues with it or does it just take ages?
Have been checking all spam/junk/normal folders and still nothing, which is starting to cut it fine for tomorrow’s flight!

If it is knackered, has anyone tried to enter at Geneva without the code? Is it something they can sort on arrival or will computer say no and cause all sorts of problems?

Where are you skiing? Puzzled

The official CH website says the following:-

The following individuals are exempt from the obligation to complete an entry form:

- People transiting through Switzerland without a stopover;

We therefore did not complete a form as we flew into Geneva (last weekend) then immediately left for France, without a stopover in Switzerland.

We weren't asked about the form at all when we had our passports checked (& stamped) on arrival in Geneva.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Bergmeister, that's interesting as I'd not seen the exemptions, but I suppose (to play devils advocate) it could be read as people landing in Switzerland then getting on another flight or maybe someone driving from Austria to France by car (without stopping), but I suppose it's what they class as a stopover... (overnight, or a few hours, or leaving the airport or...?) - we get a bus to Perly where our car lives while we're in the UK then drive on to 3V. I'm not sure whether it would be viewed as 'without stopover' if we're jumping on 2 buses etc. But the Belgian one has an exemption for under 24 hours, so maybe... Puzzled Puzzled

Interestingly I've been filling out the PLF the other way too, when having now read the exemptions, if you're travelling from Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, you don't need to fill one out. So that's 10 mins saved.

I suppose you could argue the transiting rule either way if there was an issue (which I doubt there would be from your post).
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy