Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Deux Alpes Stag Do

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Good Afternoon Snowheads,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have the dubious honour of organising a stag do for 16 people in March 22. Accommodation, transfers, ski hire etc booked already so all sorted on that front.

I've been to L2A before, but not for nearly 10 years. A booze fuelled fog is more or less all I remember from then, so I'm looking for recommendations for "organised fun" that we can get booked before we go. I'm thinking pub crawls, quizzes, bowling and similar. Maybe even something a little more civilised! I'm all ears for recommendations, and I know COVID might throw a spanner in the works.

Cheers!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Narthecius, hi and welcome to snowheads. I am pleased to say I won’t be there when you lot are Toofy Grin I will look out for suitable venues when I am there in January though. Hope all goes well.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you @twoodwar, that's very kind. To be honest, I'm much more interested in skiing than partying, and I know the stag is too. Hopefully we can keep a lid on bad behaviour!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pano Bar - http://www.panobar2alpes.com/en/ - L2A answer to the Folie.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Narthecius, hope your covid guarantees are good, you’re going to need it. Suggest a local pub in the UK the night before the wedding. Macron will be looking to ban UK travellers faster than a rat up a drainpipe.I’ll probably have to regretfully remind my offer of looking out for good spots. Hope not, but looks inevitable.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@twoodwar, you're probably right. We can cancel everything apart from the flight and receive a full refund fortunately. If they cancel the flight we'll get the money back for that too.

Hopefully everyone calms down and realises this variant will get everywhere anyway, and we can go skiing Very Happy Good luck with your trip. I've got a family trip planned in Feb too, which is also looking like it's in considerable jeopardy.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sorry for the thread resurrection. We will be skiing Friday 10th - Sunday 14th March. With regard to the Pano Bar in 2 Alpes - would Sunday be the day to go? I'm assuming Saturday will be dead there because it's a changeover day.

Does anyone have any inside knowledge as to how one can book a table there? I've tried using the online form and emailing but not heard back.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
As @FrediKanoute says, Pano bar. Used to be way better and less pretentious than any Folie Douc(h)e anywhere. Happy hour at 1500. You know it cause you can hear it.
Don’t think they book tables out and it’s quite chilled. Having said that, the last time I went was about 5-6 years ago in April with a couple of friends.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks @Rishie & yeah I'm not a big fan of the Folie chain (or dancing on tables), but would be good to go somewhere with a bit of atmosphere. There appears to be a booking form on Pano website but I haven't heard back from them.

I'm all ears for any other evening recreational activities!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy