Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Swiss Motorway Vignettes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm (hopefully) flying into Germany shortly before New Year and traveling down to Switzerland, I'll not be returning till late January. Would I be right in thinking I'm going to end up having to buy 2021 and 2022 Swiss motorway vignette? I don't suppose the Swiss do some sort of grace period, where the 2022 ticket is valid for a few days before? I know I 'm grasping at straws! I've not had to buy Swiss stickers before, I guess I can get them at border points? Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@grumpygargoyle, don't panic! The 2022 Swiss Vignette goes on sale from Dec 1st 2021 and is valid from then until the end of January 2023, i.e 14 months in total. Madeye-Smiley

Edit: Yes you can buy the vignettes at service stations etc near the border, or at the border, but if you want peace of mind you can order them online to be posted to you in the UK for a small premium from places such as TollTickets
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks@Alastair Pink, that's great news.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks@Alastair Pink, that's great news.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The 2021 vignette I have on my car will be valid through to the end of January 2022, as per usual (year of designation + January the next year). You can usually get one at the border and at garages and shops nearby and in Switzerland. There's a thread on Snowheads discussing the various options for ordering one online ahead of time here. Unfortunately, there are no short-term, short-stay vignette options - it's the calendar year(+Jan next) or nothing.

In the last couple of years more online sites have introduced a pretty excessive handling fee so just be on the lookout for that being added at the last minute just before you confirm the order.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks very much for the heads-up. Ill take a look at the online sites but equally I'm relaxed about buying them when I'm there. This site really does have the people who know stuff!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy