Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Single female looking to join group

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I am an advanced intermediate skier looking to ski in feb 2022 in France or Switzerland. Anyone have a space in their chalet group?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Can do jan and March as well.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have you considered UCPA? It's excellent for solo skiers.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
One place for a girl on the GnarliiBuG, Gnarly But Gnice Bash in Gressoney, The Monterosa from 05 Mar 2022. Have a look. snowHead

Edit; could someone put a link up, I haven’t got the IT skills.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The GnarliBuG

It's Gnarli but not Gnarlii apparently though dadmin also seems conflicted over the spelling.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Dave of the Marmottes, that works, ta. snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
www.Singlesport.com has space in Courchevel March. We are all about solo skiers
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
+1 for UCPA as long as you're ok with room sharing. I've always been put in a room with other solo females and had a great week. Seere Che is my fav UCPA centre.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Maera wrote:
Hi, I am an advanced intermediate skier looking to ski in feb 2022 in France or Switzerland. Anyone have a space in their chalet group?

Can do jan and March as well.

NeddySkiGoon wrote:
One place for a girl on the GnarliiBuG,
GnarliBuG is always a good shout Neddy and I know it can feel quite French but Monterosa is still in Italy Wink
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
You can find group trips to you on www.snowcalling.com which is a basic ski trip aggregator. Doesn't have everything, but it's a start and constantly being updated.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
admin
Quote:
GnarliBuG is always a good shout Neddy and I know it can feel quite French but Monterosa is still in Italy Wink

Exactly, Monterosa is in Italy but feels French, best of both and all those lovely snowHead as well. Could be academic, the OP seems to have wandered off.
snowHead
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:
the OP seems to have wandered off.
They do that sometimes Laughing
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Sun 9th Jan 2022 Monchavin-La Plagne. 2 x rooms available in a shared Catered Chalet in Montchavin. We are a slightly older bunch 50+, good crack. Skiers and Boarders. We are 2 x couples and 1 x single. Would be nice if the Chalet filled up with more like-minded soles. Booking would be direct with Chalet Company, I can put you in touch. There is currently room in our transfer ex Geneva if the timings suit.
Thanks
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
+3 for UCPA. Lots of fun.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
thanks everyone for your suggestions- I booked my trip in Jan! Yay!!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy