Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine - private lesson recommendations

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just that really - can anyone recommend a company or instructor for private lessons… early intermediate (timid) and 2 returning intermediate skiers. We are all 40s. Looking for someone understanding and patient!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Would highly recommend a guy called Mark in Avoriaz (he was recommended to me).

Ex army, British.

If you message me I can send you his number.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ah thanks but it has to be Morzine - some of the kids in our party are booked into ski school there
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Any of the instructors in The Snow Institute would provide excellent lessons, Mo, Sally or Ali all highly recommended.
https://thesnowinstitute.com/

Andy Jerram or Jaz Lamb in Bass Morzine
https://www.britishskischool.com/bassresorts/morzine

Plenty of other excellent instructors in Morzine, so I’m sure you’ll get more recommendations.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oh that’s great - thank you!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Soozm wrote:
Ah thanks but it has to be Morzine - some of the kids in our party are booked into ski school there

I stay in Morzine & go across to Avoriaz for lessons. The skiing is so much better in Morzine. Mark works across PDS area.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Lionel Reymond - https://www.morzineskimtb.com/index.php/fr/
Very good at holding people’s hands down the slopes and bringing about some confidence. I’ve recommended him to lots of people over the years and every ones loved him.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Also Ivan Ecoeur at Alpiday. He has taught my brother, friends, me and my aunt!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hopwoodc wrote:

I stay in Morzine & go across to Avoriaz for lessons. The skiing is so much better in Morzine.

Really ??? did you miss out the word "than" ?

Another vote for BASS also skiwithease are worth a look.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Good morning! If the above can't help you, get in touch. I'm another of the independent instructors in Morzine.
Paddy Morris
(paddy_morris@hotmail.com, or find me reasonably easily on google if you type in 'Paddy Morzine')
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I have to say I've never had any issues with the EFS instructors in Morzine. Sure, I've not tried every single one of them but had quite a few private lessons over the years and each of them was able to kick out a bad habit and/or add a new good one.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy